Hot Import Nights [Archive] - DSM Forums: Mitsubishi Eclipse, Plymouth Laser, and Eagle Talon Forum: DSMtalk.com

: Hot Import Nights

Dsmman
03-21-2001, 11:41 AM
Just wanted to see if any of you guys are going to Hot Import Nights in Atlantic City April 7th.

greenstreak
03-25-2001, 06:39 PM
I'm going. I will be heading out around 4pm for the convention center. I got to the last one way too late so I am shooting for a 6 or 7 o'clock arrival this time. Depending on your route DSMman maybe we could hook up. I am going with about 4 cars or so as of now. E-mail me at turbotalon69@yahoo.com if interested.

BMPsGSX
03-25-2001, 08:36 PM
If I still have my car, then I'll be goin to. I have never been to one but they seem cool. Where are you guys coming from? I am coming from NYC area.

Dsmman
03-26-2001, 06:31 AM
Right outside Philly in Palmyra South Jersey. I live about 1hr and 20min from AC. Did you buy your tickets yet? They cost me 21bucks!

RedDevil
03-26-2001, 12:58 PM
You have to buy tickets ahead of time to get in???? Uh-oh...

Dsmman
03-26-2001, 01:16 PM
Yup, pretty sure thats why I got mine last week!

RedDevil
03-26-2001, 03:41 PM
How'd you go about getting them?

Dsmman
03-26-2001, 03:46 PM
My buddy got them for me. I think he got them off the net. I'll ask him for you.

Turbo Girl
03-29-2001, 11:55 AM
Originally posted by RedDevil
How'd you go about getting them?

You can go to http://www.hotimportnights.com to purchase tickets :0)

greenstreak
03-29-2001, 01:02 PM
We bought them at the door last time RedDevil, but I think it cost more. Are you coming home for it?

Turbo Girl
03-29-2001, 01:08 PM
Originally posted by greenstreak
We bought them at the door last time RedDevil, but I think it cost more. Are you coming home for it?

Tickets at the door are $ 19.00....if you buy them before you have to pay $ 19.00 + a $ 1.95 surcharge.

http://www.hotimportnights.com

Hope this helps :0)

RedDevil
03-29-2001, 03:08 PM
Originally posted by greenstreak

Where you been??? Oh ya, your computer broke, ROTFLMAO! Anyway, yes I'll be home. The guy I know here with the Supra is going to so I'm gonna try to set up a meeting with him there. Also, you should see if Drew is going. I went to the IMPO site and put a message on their message board for him to email me but maybe you can talk to him. If you go up there get me some plugs for my car :D

greenstreak
04-01-2001, 01:19 AM
Computer is back up with a new hard drive. ;)

I'll get you the plugs before you get home.

95eclipseGST
04-01-2001, 02:27 PM
I was going to drive my freshly painted eclipse to Atlantic City but am thinking of driving a different car because i was just thinking that parking there will be in some huge parking lot all dark and little punk thieves would be everywhere. I have too much equipment to risk but would love to meet with fellow dsm'ers and go. Can someone ease my head about this? I have never been to an event like this and sounds like a blast ! Just dont want my stuff stolen even though i have top of the line Viper with all accesories, 2 sirens,air horns and a pager. Along with all the sensors. That doesnt keep someone out of your car in a dark parking lot where noone is around though. Anyone seen the previews for the movie fast and the furious? There is a green eclipse in there. Seems the movie will give us hard working import enthusiasts who arent street punks, a bad impression. Anyone else thinking this? 95EclipseGST

Dsmman
04-02-2001, 02:17 PM
Hmmm.... You couldn't pay me any amount of money to leave my car in AC. I'm taking the beater down there!

greenstreak
04-03-2001, 02:03 AM
I didn't hear of anyone having any problems in Secaucus last year with parking and thieves. It is always something to worry about though. There was alot of people hanging out in the parking garages and stuff so I doubt anybody would try anything but...

Dsmman
04-04-2001, 11:27 AM
What time is everybody getting there? I'll be there at 7 hopefully!

greenstreak
04-04-2001, 01:24 PM
My friends want to go down to AC at 11am...yikes. They want to go down and ride ATVs on the dunes or something before we go to the show. That is definately earlier than I want to go but I think I will end up riding down with someone so I don't have much of a choice.

Dsmman
04-04-2001, 01:43 PM
No way! Sorry I should have been more specific; 7PM!
Sat. is the only day I have to sleep in.

Dsmman
04-08-2001, 01:33 PM
Well, I'm back from Hot Import Nights. Hmmm... I guess it was ok if you wanted to see the worlds lagest Honda Brigade. I was disapointed there was only 4 or 5 DSMs in the show and no 1Gs (that makes me sad!). Oh well, I guess better luck at Hot Import Nights in Seacaucus NJ!