Anyone in the Orlando area? [Archive] - DSM Forums: Mitsubishi Eclipse, Plymouth Laser, and Eagle Talon Forum: DSMtalk.com

: Anyone in the Orlando area?

Allen93Z28
04-05-2001, 05:05 AM
Just wondering if there are any DSM's that get together in the Orlando area or go to OSW. It would be nice to have a couple people that know DSM's around when building my engine this month too :D. Most of my friends are like "hey man, you got an extra cam! cool!", "What are these two bars over the valves?", or "where's the other half of the engine?" :D:D:D. Needless to say, putting this thing together is gonna be interesting. Well, if anyone out there wants to meet up at OSW just shoot me an email at zin46@yahoo.com.

Allen

Orange Crush
04-05-2001, 12:49 PM
Hey man, there are quite a few of us over here in Melbourne, we frequently head over to Bithlow to hit the drags. There are also street races around too, you can email for more info on that. There is also a Club DSM orlando, they meet at the Walmart on Colonial(SR50) several miles west of the drag strip on Friday nights, so you can stop by there too if you want.