Hot Import Nights in Secaucus 7/7/01 [Archive] - DSM Forums: Mitsubishi Eclipse, Plymouth Laser, and Eagle Talon Forum: DSMtalk.com

: Hot Import Nights in Secaucus 7/7/01

NJspeeder
04-09-2001, 07:16 AM
Anyone going?

Anyone going to put their car in?

I want to put my car in the show and want someone else to represent with me. If you want to show your car, then drop me a line. Its only like $40.

bsmooov@hotmail.com

97silvereclipesss
04-09-2001, 08:10 AM
i going,i was there last year, i just went to a.c and it sucked.it didn't have alot of cars and it was really crowned.

Dsmman
04-09-2001, 08:21 AM
Yup, AC wasn't that great. But I think I'm goin to the HIP in North Jersey. I don't think I'll show the Talon, to far of a ride for me. I'll be driving the beater.

Turbo Girl
04-09-2001, 06:24 PM
I went to AC this weekend...wasn't too thrilled. Took about 45 min to see everything & about 4 hrs to actually get in the Convention center & I bought tix beforehand. best part was the ride down on the Garden State parkway...I had WAYYYYY to much fun weaving & racing.I played with allthe lower class cars...civics, integs & neons LOL. Not too many DSM's & NO 1g's. I'll see you guys at HIN when it comes to the Meadowlands. Oh i have lots of pics from the show if anybody wants to see :).

NJspeeder
04-09-2001, 09:03 PM
Definately the most fun was the ride. On the way back I raced a black Lexus GS 300 pretty much the whole way. If we passed you, that was me in the slammed green GST.

greenstreak
04-10-2001, 01:46 AM
I thought it was good but not as good as Secaucus and definately not worth the $20 to get in. I saw quite a few DSMs on the streets in AC but didn't get the chance to talk to anyone.

Dsmman
04-10-2001, 05:42 AM
Originally posted by Turbo Girl
I went to AC this weekend...wasn't too thrilled. Took about 45 min to see everything & about 4 hrs to actually get in the Convention center & I bought tix beforehand.

Hmmm... I bought the tickets before hand. I picked up the tickets at the correct booth and then by-passed the line and walked right in. If you got tickets before hand you didn't have to wait in line! Oh, well!

Turbo Girl
04-10-2001, 08:13 AM
Originally posted by Dsmman
I went to AC this weekend...wasn't too thrilled. Took about 45 min to see everything & about 4 hrs to actually get in the Convention center & I bought tix beforehand.

Hmmm... I bought the tickets before hand. I picked up the tickets at the correct booth and then by-passed the line and walked right in. If you got tickets before hand you didn't have to wait in line! Oh, well!

I bought tickets beforehand too...I was talking about the traffic to get to the convention center. I was on the AC Expressway for about 1.5 hrs ;(

Dsmman
04-10-2001, 09:03 AM
Originally posted by Dsmman

I bought tickets beforehand too...I was talking about the traffic to get to the convention center. I was on the AC Expressway for about 1.5 hrs ;(

OIC. Your lucky it took me 2.5 hrs!