Why do people bother [Archive] - DSM Forums: Mitsubishi Eclipse, Plymouth Laser, and Eagle Talon Forum: DSMtalk.com

: Why do people bother

BlkGost
10-28-2000, 12:36 AM
You know it really bothers me when people try to race when they know they shouldn't. For example on my way to work today some guy in an 2000 Intrepid was hanging out his widow (while we were at a red light) ripping on my enki stickers I have outside my car. At first it didn't bother me, but when he said my car looked slow.........it rather infuriated me. So he starts reving his engine, I respond with the same, the light goes green and its on. By me having a fwd the good old traction problems began, so he got me on the launch. I move from 1st to second and almost instanly I'm on my prey, which is sad because he was at least 4 car lengths in front of me. I decided to goto to 3rd and I'm just coasting next to him, smiling the whole time because his engine starts choking. I soon tire of dealing with the infidel, drop it into 4th, and all he see's is the "blkgost" plate. I love my DSM!!!!

------------------
Blkgost
'94 TSi

mitsuman90
11-22-2000, 12:21 PM
Dude, not bad! Some people just THINK they got the stuff..

Stephen
11-22-2000, 11:24 PM
hahahha, an intrepid, yeesh. I raced an explorer in my 4cyl cavalier once, it was dead even at 90mph(we both max there, doh!)