New Dsmer . No Spark After Head Install [Archive] - DSM Forums: Mitsubishi Eclipse, Plymouth Laser, and Eagle Talon Forum: DSMtalk.com

: New Dsmer . No Spark After Head Install

YOUGOTBEAT
10-10-2005, 03:09 PM
ok i bent A FEW VALVES AND NOW IM GOOD WITH EVERYTHING BACK ON . I HAve fuel and air but no spark . please help . dont have a clue where to start ...

TS1AWD
10-10-2005, 08:45 PM
95% of the time if it worked before you did the repair, something is not plugged in.

lngbchkd83
10-10-2005, 10:23 PM
yeah before you start turning your life more complicated than it should be. check all the small things, make sure all the connections are in properly and "snapped". its usually the smallest of things that can make something seem impossible. make sure your cam/cas sensor is plugged in, that can lead to having a no spark condition. most of the times its "duh! i forgot to connect this one sensor" and there she goes, purring like never before. good luck guy ;) .

oldman
10-10-2005, 10:57 PM
ok i bent A FEW VALVES AND NOW IM GOOD WITH EVERYTHING BACK ON . I HAve fuel and air but no spark . please help . dont have a clue where to start ...
Make sure you didn't re-installed the CAS 180* out and the coil packs are pluged in.

How exactly did you determine you have no spark anyway?

YOUGOTBEAT
10-11-2005, 09:56 AM
ive done all that and i also went and bought a new coil pack . im going nutz . what else ? anyone near ft worth texas could lend a hand i would be very happy ...