DSMTalk Forums: Mitsubishi Eclipse, Plymouth Laser, and Eagle Talon Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

RockAuto.com

2K views 4 replies 5 participants last post by  Piranha451 
#1 ·
I have purchased OEM replacement items from this company for many makes and models- They are not DSM specific, but carry many hard to find parts.
I recently purchased 2G replacement(not OEM) pistons, rings and rod bearings (many brands available) from them, and saved a bunch of money. Also available are the revised lifters ($7.15/each)

Their website is very easy to navigate, uses SSL security encryption for online transactions, but they also allow you to print out a completed order form to send a money order or personal check. They offer a variety of shipping options, depending on the particulars of your order.

In all my dealings with this company, I have recieved my parts within 3 business days, and have never recieved the wrong parts, or had parts missing from my order.

If you are looking for OEM replacement parts, such as ball joints, lifters or any other non-performance parts, and even some performance parts such as the supra fuel pump, this is the place to get them.

www.RockAuto.com
A++ for service, website design, and prices.

-EngineBuilder

See less See more
#3 ·
I couldn't locate a passenger side dual-piston caliper anywhere locally, so I ordered one from RockAuto. I needed it fast, so I selected next day shipping. I ended up getting a driver's side caliper. They wanted me to send it back first before they sent the right one, which didn't help at all. I was pissed, so I just ordered it from somewhere else. At least they offered to pay for shipping on the return, but I just kept it and replaced both calipers.

Anyway, I figured I'd give them another chance and ordered some small things that I didn't need right away, and had no problems with that order.

#4 ·
I bought all six major 2G AWD front suspension parts frm them (upper A arms, both lower control arms) and had problems with the fact their webstore isn't accurate as far as descriptions and part numbers. I got duplicate lower control arms (a pair each from two different brands) but no compression arms.

They were no help on the phone although they did try to.

I ended up eating return freight on two parts, but service was fast and the prices on the parts I did get were reasonable. I think if you know exactly what you're doing they're probably great. If you're trying to figure out what you need from their website, forget it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.