why does it say JUINOR DSMtalker!!! [Archive] - DSM Forums: Mitsubishi Eclipse, Plymouth Laser, and Eagle Talon Forum: DSMtalk.com

: why does it say JUINOR DSMtalker!!!

karen
08-14-2000, 06:18 AM
Hey not I have not been called that since I was 17!!!

I'm a JR.!!!! =-P

------------------
Bill Marino
NYC DSM
Billmarino@turbologic.net

08-14-2000, 06:23 AM
When you post your 31st post, you graduate to a "DSMtalker" Shouldn't be too hard for you Bill! :)

Don't like Junior DSMtalker? Got any other suggestoins on what to call the new members?

Tevenor
08-15-2000, 12:14 PM
kewl i like this....

------------------
SaL
DSMing91

karen
08-15-2000, 12:20 PM
#4 and 25 more to go!~!!!!

Well now that you put it that way I don't know =-) how about ...............

Well Ted I'm stuck =-) we'll stick with that =-)

sandman
08-19-2000, 08:57 PM
Look whos complaing here MR TALKITIVE. What about me here? And by the way whats wrong with being only 17 or 18?

JS
08-22-2000, 07:19 PM
I just thought this would be an appropriate place to graduate, so here goes nothing...

08-23-2000, 08:53 AM
Congrats Alex... you are the first Senior DSMtalker! Thanks for contributing to the forums.

JS
08-23-2000, 09:21 AM
Don't i get a diploma or something?!

JS
08-23-2000, 09:27 AM
Hey, Ive been noticing that many of you guys are from NY. You guys must have a hell of an east coast scene. The midwest is pretty lame, though we do have at least three people from WI that post here. I'll be moving out to california in about a month. It seems like that is "honda tuner" central. I can't wait to burn em all up!

08-23-2000, 05:43 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Don't i get a diploma or something?!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>no :( , but you are in the News Fader on the main page! :) <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>I'll be moving out to california in about a month. It seems like that is "honda tuner" central. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>Well Hondas outnumber DSMs by a mile here too, but we get a pretty respectable showing of DSMs on the east coast compared to the west, that is for sure.

What part of Cali you moving to?

JS
08-23-2000, 06:49 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>you are in the News Fader on the main page!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Awww shucks, Ted
Now I feel all warm and giddy inside :)

Anyways, I'll be moving to San Diego for at least a month and from there I plan on making my way north, hopefully all the way to Oregon in an unspecified amount of time. I'll have decent unemployment checks coming in for awhile so I'm going to suck it up as much as I can. First and only thing I have planned so far is to get a surfboard and learn to surf. I figure a chance like this wont come around again, so I'm just going to ride the wave until i find a job that is worthwhile.

You're only young once, or so I hear.

karen
08-23-2000, 07:12 PM
I use to live in San Diego and the four seasons are as follows

Earthquakes, Mud Slides , Riots and fires. hehehe

Bill Marino
X-SoCal DSM
NYC DSM

08-24-2000, 05:35 AM
Lucky man. I have vacationed out there alot. SD, LA, from Big Sur to above San Fran. If that state didn't have earthquakes, it would be close to perfect. ;)

turbomitsu4g63
08-28-2000, 07:03 PM
I guess we should call him "Sir" now, to respect our elders...

I just registered a few days ago, and this site is excellent. I have already received alot of help for my new DSM. Thanks guys!

borokiko
08-29-2000, 06:22 AM
Hey Bill I guess it's no more JR, you made it to senior DSM talker. Way to go. I knew with your blabbermouth skills you would make it, but the only thing was I thought you would have been the 1st one to make it.

08-30-2000, 11:45 AM
FastFWD is our newest Senior DSMtalker, thanks John, that didn't take long.

You are also going to be that last one "honored" in the news fader as being the newest Senior. Unlike the "newest member" entry which is automated, I was entering the Senior DSMtalker entry manually. I'd be doing it a bit too frequently with things getting busier around here :) so I'm dropping it. Thanks again.

------------------
http://www.dsmtalk.com/images/forumgallery/burnout.gif Ted - 95 GSX
12.48@109.68 MPH

[This message has been edited by WhoaTed (edited August 30, 2000).]

turbomitsu4g63
08-30-2000, 12:30 PM
&lt;------ Senior, hehehe

Now I really feel honored, I'm the last. It was easy to get to senior cause I need lot's of information.

------------------
John Lewis
1991 Eclipse GS Turbo

08-30-2000, 01:49 PM
Just the last to be mentioned in the fader.

Where's Carson City? Ive been in Nevada a couple times. Talk about some straight open roads. If I wasnt in a rent-a-crap I would of had lots of fun. I remember entering the Reno city limits and seeing one big 25 MPH sign (probably going quadruple that just moments earlier) and I had a feeling they meant it :)

------------------
12.48@109.68 MPH

turbomitsu4g63
08-30-2000, 02:31 PM
Carson City is about 30 miles south of Reno. And yes, Reno does mean it by their speed limit signs. Reno police really hate modified imports. They will pull em over for just about anything.

There are alot of straight roads, also some good curvy roads through the mountains. One good straight road is in the middle of a valley, great for drag racing. (not that I would know, drag racing is ILLEGAL).

It's a great place to live, I think, anyways.

------------------
John Lewis
1991 Eclipse GS Turbo

shadrach
08-30-2000, 07:02 PM
Alex,

You see a lot of NY guys cause this site is a spin off of our NYC Message Board. Pretty cool here Ted!

------------------
Jerry Chao
IRC: RedGSX
12.71@105

08-31-2000, 11:40 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>this site is a spin off of our NYC Message Board. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE> ???

karen
08-31-2000, 12:49 PM
O no!!

Jerry hit a nerve there.

I do prefer the format of DSM talk to the NYC DSM board but both are uniqe. one thing is that the local factor of the board in NY is much better for real bad problems like when some one say
" may car is making this braarrrggaanngging sound, Do you know what it is?"

this could be a 50 post message!!
better off bring it over is the most common answer at that point.

But again the DSMtalk.com is a different world with the people from all over and the overwhelming support of the DSM members that are signing on all the time

Blabber mouth

Do they make a Ultra board with spell check built in =-)

Ari
08-31-2000, 10:23 PM
hey guys is there anyone here from Michigan that went to the dream cruise in detroit

09-01-2000, 02:32 AM
I just didnt understand the comment... anyway Bill I may add a spell check to this board if you promise you will use it :) :)

Ginuwines_TSI, this thread and this forum has nothing to do with your post (ah I dont think...) why dont you start a new thread in the Lounge. :)

------------------
12.48@109.68 MPH

JNZTuning
09-01-2000, 05:03 AM
Ted, Thanx for one of the best sites out there! CLUB DSM and now DSM TALK it couldn't get better! - soon I'll get fired from my job for sitting on this site my whole day at work - ;-) when are you goanna post that welcome message: WARNING THIS SITE IS VERY ADDICTIVE! - :) LOL
Thanx again!
Mike
92 Tsi

Ralli (wanna be)