DSM Parts [Archive] - DSM Forums: Mitsubishi Eclipse, Plymouth Laser, and Eagle Talon Forum: DSMtalk.com

: DSM Parts

11secdsm
03-31-2006, 04:53 PM
I'm currently in the process of rebuiliding my motor and my builder didn't have any crower rods at the moment. I called around and found a decent price at DSM Parts. After being REASSURED time after time that they were IN STOCK, I placed the order. The sales person told me they would ship that day and would be drop shipped to the motor builder within 3-4 days. Well, 2 weeks later, nothing. I've been calling DSM Parts EVERY DAY all week just to get a tracking#. They keep telling me that they will call me back with a number. Yeah, well I still don't have the tracking info even though I've been calling everyday. I even got one of the sales people to admit that he hates his job because he hears the same story every day!!!! This person also told me that IN STOCK does NOT mean IN STOCK. It just means that they can get it from one of their distributors! Ummm, ok, so where are my rods? Needless to say, I cancelled my order today...that was a totally different fiasco! Ended up calling my bank to get my credit back! This guys are worthless! :mad: