Seattle-area shops and DSMers?? 3/4-car! [Archive] - DSM Forums: Mitsubishi Eclipse, Plymouth Laser, and Eagle Talon Forum: DSMtalk.com

: Seattle-area shops and DSMers?? 3/4-car!

illz
05-25-2007, 01:19 AM
Hi, I moved out to the Seattle area a few months back. I don't know what shops are in the area or if there is much DSM love out here.

If anyone knows of shops, please give me some info.

My car was broken into and stripped of tons of shit in my parking garage Monday night. It's going to be totalled out and I want to sell the shell and what's left.

93 GSX
Fully built 6-bolt block - Wiseco 8.5:1, Eagle rods, paperwork for everything.
Ported head (with pics)
HKS 272/272 cams
Nippon/Denso large orifice hydraulic lash adjusters (much better quality than the shit "2G lifters" from that texas shop, tossed those)
PTE 50trim, .76AR, no shaft play, excellent excellent street turbo, custom heat shields
Buschur FMIC - the giant one, chrome piping etc. Missing upper IC pipe, it got jacked
Full 3" exhaust, custom made, triple resonators, magnaflow muffler, dual 2.5" tips
Quaife center diff (with pics)
phantom grip front diff mod (with pics)
Supra 255lph fuel pump
Fluidyne radiator with SPAL fans
Baker Precision external oil cooler, stainless hoses and fittings
ST rear swaybar
FULL POLY MOTOR MOUNTS, BUSHINGS, INCLUDING FR/R SUBFRAME.
Welded rear control arms to eliminate "active toe"
Lots of other minor details a lot of people don't get to - I had the entire car stripped and all this stuff done when it had no motor/suspension/etc.

So the deal is the guys jacked everything they could - all electronics, eprom TMO ecu, safc, fuel rail, injectors, coil packs, upper IC, intake with 2g MAS, etc. They cut the wiring harness clean off, so it needs all new wiring. The exhaust has a Bosch wideband O2 in it for the zeitronix zt-2 wideband, but they cut the wiring midway. Intake manifold is drilled and tapped for the AEM boost sensor, but they took it. etc etc.

The car needs some love, or it's parts need a transplant. You can see above I listed off like $4400 in parts still on the car, NOT INCLUDING the built bottom end and ported head. I need a shop or individual to take this off my hands, and help get it out of my underground garage as it's totally undrivable and needs a push or to be strap towed out to the street where it can be put on a truck.

Help a brotha out. Make offers, tell me shops that might be interested, tell me people that might be down, anything. I'm getting totally fucked here by a couple of assholes that ruined 4 years of work in a few hours.

THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!

-jeff

JungulSouljah
05-25-2007, 02:45 AM
You should read the rules of this forum man. Seriously.

illz
05-25-2007, 03:16 AM
they were a little different in 2001 when i checked last. do they now prohibit asking for help when your car gets jacked? that would be a turn for the worse.

EclipseRST
05-25-2007, 12:46 PM
No they dont prohibit asking for help, but selling parts or a car in the wrong section and without the privileges will and can get you banned from this site quick.

Make 19 more "helpful/tech" posts and put it in the classifieds.

illz
05-26-2007, 12:08 AM
No they dont prohibit asking for help, but selling parts or a car in the wrong section and without the privileges will and can get you banned from this site quick.

Make 19 more "helpful/tech" posts and put it in the classifieds.

alright i'll get right on teaching you about your car while i get robbed and mine sits lifeless in my garage waiting for someone to get the deal of a decade on what's left .... right after i give the math behind the ridiculousness of running holset diesel turbos on a 4g63. :rolleyes: sigh

My sincere apologies for looking for a mutually beneficial solution from the community.

sicktsiboy
06-04-2007, 03:34 PM
Come down to Yakima, thats where you will find all your dsm parts and tuning.