One is brighter then the other! [Archive] - DSM Forums: Mitsubishi Eclipse, Plymouth Laser, and Eagle Talon Forum: DSMtalk.com

: One is brighter then the other!

( ( (MAS) ) )
12-27-2007, 12:05 PM
I have installed my replacement lights but encounter a problem, the driver's side head light has a low beam, the right side has a high beam, driving lights and high beams are on all the time,inside the car the head lights look to be on even if the high beans are not turn on !?

Red1991TSI
12-27-2007, 12:29 PM
the head lights look to be on even if the high beans are not turn on !?

LOL, Freudian slip? Could you have bought the wrong bulbs? Could you have gotten them reversed during the install? Are you high beams on?

( ( (MAS) ) )
12-28-2007, 11:50 AM
theres really to wrong way to installed them, right and left you cant reverse that, what I'm thinking is I have a short-circuit some where because when I turn the high beams on only the passenger side turns on but when street light are switch back on driver's side is very dim and the head lights still appear to be on, i can see a very small beam of light from the head lights indicator being turn on!

( ( (MAS) ) )
01-02-2008, 12:30 PM
Me and 90red gst figure it out, It had something to do with the harness from the car's wires it self, a little piece of foil paper sort things out,lol