WTF?? Help [Archive] - DSM Forums: Mitsubishi Eclipse, Plymouth Laser, and Eagle Talon Forum: DSMtalk.com

: WTF?? Help

Tremaine
06-02-2008, 01:41 PM
Hello all, just recently joined after weeks of reading all of your wonderful posts. I'm hoping I can find help form you all. I have A 1995 eagle talon thats troubling me. I recently removed the washer resevoir to fix the washer motor which some how got disconnected, and once I re-installed my battery the car wouldn't start. Wipers come on and my radiator gauge goes all the way to hot. cant figure it out so maybe one of you guys has experience with this? thanks in advance for any help I may recieve

Sebba
06-02-2008, 03:11 PM
Check your fuses dude. I recoment disconecting the pump once more and trying again.

terrible
06-02-2008, 06:59 PM
Does the selinoid click? Any noise at all? You could have lost a ground some where.

Tremaine
06-02-2008, 08:14 PM
Can't hear any clicking I'll check again after work tomorrow. Checked fuses and the strange thing I found was the 120A fuse for the alt is blown but it doesnt look like it was recent. I also got a green cable or maybe was black and it is disconnected(corroded) from the alt terminal for the fuses under the hood. BTW do either one of you guys have a pic of the fuse box lid for fuses in the car. did a search but I'm not 100% certain on the fuse labels I got. didnt know if they were from 1995s or others years. Tahnks in advance

Tremaine
06-05-2008, 04:05 PM
Ok. The person before me had some under body lights that I removed. There were exposed wires that I missed. Went to the junkyard and jacked a 120A fuse and that did the trick. No more wiper activation when I put the key in and turn it to the first position. Didnt start it yet thinking there may be more that I missed. I'll keep updating. event though no ones reading. LOL