Hot Import Nights - Do you really know what hin is? [Archive] - DSM Forums: Mitsubishi Eclipse, Plymouth Laser, and Eagle Talon Forum: DSMtalk.com

: Hot Import Nights - Do you really know what hin is?

evo3turbo
06-27-2008, 08:45 PM
Anybody going to Hot Import Nights on the 12th in charlotte? I'm looking to meet up with fellow dsmers while i'm there.

92spoolin
06-28-2008, 12:59 AM
You should go to the one in orlando the 19th it will be way better. I know a few of us dsmers that are heading to that one.

hawaiifiveoh
06-28-2008, 01:03 AM
Isn't there already one HIN nights thread going??? And sorry, I'm not too crazy about the flashy bodykits and the 30" rims on a civic...just not my cup of tea.

x97dsmx
06-28-2008, 01:21 AM
Chicago HIN last year was good, this year sucked bad. Nightshift is retarded drift central. I guess I will just goto nopi next year and checkout the girls, and wet tshirt contests and beer.

Marq97GSX
06-28-2008, 04:00 AM
I will never go again. I've been to several in Cali. The last one I went to had a white DSM. N/A, but the guy had it all riced out. He kept saying it was turbo'd. Everytime I asked him to open up the hood, he said no. Ghey as f*ck. Then every other car was a honduh, 350z, vip shyt, or a mustang. How in the f*ck is a mustang an import?? HIN's Too ricey. If only they had the wet t-shirt thing and 1/4 racing like Nopi, but Nopi doesn't come to Cali. Damnit.

hawaiifiveoh
06-28-2008, 08:07 AM
NOPI is a completely different beast, they actually are performance based, and not just all about the looks,, which I can appreciate.