Crankshaft sprocket... [Archive] - DSM Forums: Mitsubishi Eclipse, Plymouth Laser, and Eagle Talon Forum: DSMtalk.com

: Crankshaft sprocket...

aworldsdeath
04-10-2009, 09:53 PM
Okay, maybe I'm retarded... there is always that possibility... But I can not find a website (not even the "Mitsubishi parts finder") that sells a crankshaft sprocket. I found pulleys and harmonic dampeners, but no sprockets. Any ideas?

Burnett03
04-10-2009, 09:55 PM
Okay, maybe I'm retarded... there is always that possibility... But I can not find a website (not even the "Mitsubishi parts finder") that sells a crankshaft sprocket. I found pulleys and harmonic dampeners, but no sprockets. Any ideas?

www.jnztuning.net or
www.extremepsi.com

Or i have what you need in the garage

aworldsdeath
04-10-2009, 10:00 PM

aworldsdeath
04-10-2009, 10:03 PM
Sorry for double post. Please delete the other thread.

I'm not seeing the actual sprocket on either site? Maybe I am looking in the wrong place?
How much would you want for yours? PM me.

Red1991TSI
04-10-2009, 10:16 PM
Okay, maybe I'm retarded...

I think posting the same thing twice in 7 minutes pretty much confirms it.:poke:

aworldsdeath
04-10-2009, 10:24 PM
Yeah, I don't know what happened with that. I never confirmed to create the post, looked on another site real quick and then submitted the post only to find on the "active topics" page that it was there twice :?

Red1991TSI
04-10-2009, 10:39 PM
LOL, shit happens. Just had to give you some too. :)

aworldsdeath
04-10-2009, 11:19 PM
Yes, yes of course. :)