DSMTalk Forums: Mitsubishi Eclipse, Plymouth Laser, and Eagle Talon Forum banner

Qualcomm, Sat Dec 2nd

1K views 7 replies 4 participants last post by  1sikdsm 
#1 ·
The time has come again... who is going to watch? Who is going to race? I'll do both... I will be racing my car, and watching Alex in my rear view:)

#2 ·
Hey Mike this time I will be watching and racing!!!!
I think I'll see what this car has in store for me. Maybe I can start with the honduhs and work my way up to you guys.....watch out....Later.

#3 ·
Hey i was just coming to post for qualcomm. Guess you beat me to it. Thats a first :D

Anyhow Mike, i don't think they will let us race in reverse, so the whole rear-view mirror thing probably wont work. :D:D:D

I just talked to anthony tonight and he said he'd be racing. We're going to free up his exhaust the free way like i do! Hey edgar, if you want we'll pull your cat out too. Hey mike, try to find a place with cheap racegas before saturday. North seems like the best bet.

#5 ·
I think he's gettin scared and he's trying to back out....J/K....you haven't been posting lately though...anyways...I'll be down there watching. I guess you guys really stand a chance now that Juno is out...hahahahah...just hope that his brother doesn't show up with the Supra TT. :D:D

#7 ·
hey edgar we will probably be going to the qualcom after i finish putting stuff on my car back together. If you want to meet at my house, we should be in the garage till sometime in the afternoon. You can stop by anytime before 1:00 if you remeber where i live.otherwise we'll see you there.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.