DSMTalk Forums: Mitsubishi Eclipse, Plymouth Laser, and Eagle Talon Forum banner

Clear turn instructions

899 views 6 replies 5 participants last post by  $Big Pimpin$ 
#1 ·
Anyone wanna give me exact instructions on how to take off my turn signals, take em apart, and make em clear? For a 93 laser. I'm talkin like tell me exactly what bolts and where they are and whatnot, thansk a bunch :)

#4 ·
DON"T DO IT!!

Whatever you do don't take them apart. The clear corner trick will only work for 90-91 turn signals. You will wreck them if you do it yourself. You'll have better luck if you do a search on ebay or check nopionline.com It'll be around $25

#5 ·
for a 92-94 you need to buy them, don't worry they're about $40 a pair sometimes cheaper on ebay... but they're definately worth the money. don't forget to get some orange bulbs for them or you'll get pulled over.

#6 ·
You won't get pulled for white bulbs, just blue. White and amber are legal for the front turn signals in most states. Hell I have hyperwhite/blue in mine and I have yet to get pulled over.

Tom

#7 ·
www.howellautomotive.com has them thats where I got mine I think there $48. Just make sure the plug for the bulb hold the bulb firmly one of mine didnt but it was no problem cuz i just switched the stcok bulb holder in on that one.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.