help, i need to know how to start my car without the key [Archive] - DSM Forums: Mitsubishi Eclipse, Plymouth Laser, and Eagle Talon Forum: DSMtalk.com

: help, i need to know how to start my car without the key

Ziggy!Talon
04-04-2002, 12:17 AM
Hello, first off, i need to know how to start my car without the key right now, it's very important....i'll explain it all later, but right now i must know how to start it it's crucial and for a good cause....

thank you

Ziggy!Talon
04-04-2002, 12:33 AM
anyone?

Xan
04-04-2002, 12:55 AM
easier title would have been "how to hotwire a car" ;)

Ziggy!Talon
04-04-2002, 01:04 AM
hahaha yeah i know, but ppl might get the idea that i'm a theif or something.....

but yeah, does anyone know how to hotwire a car?

i really need to know right about now...

TaLoNBLiNGBLiNG
04-04-2002, 01:52 AM
Someone told me how to hotwire a car once... I would never do it, but I'm pretty sure I know how to LOL :D

Ziggy!Talon
04-04-2002, 02:08 AM
well lemme hear it!

i've been reading up on it for the last hour or so...and the crude way is to take apart the dash.... (i don't want to) and to connect the wires together.... ther'es also a way to take apart the whole key assembly and use a screw driver to start the car... there's also a way to arch the positive of your battery to some solenoid on the ignition coil...but that sounds dangerous...

and of course i could probably just wait until my parents are asleep and go snoop around in there room until i find my key...

dont ask..... :)

TaLoNBLiNGBLiNG
04-04-2002, 02:11 AM
Mommy and Daddy take your car away?

Just tear open the ignition assembly and connect the wires.

Ziggy!Talon
04-04-2002, 02:34 AM
yeah pretty much...but it's complete bullshit, i paid for the car completely by myself and they get mad and take it away because i insisted on going and getting wasted last night contrary to there wishes....

i think i'm about ready to move out anyway..... just gotta bring my car with me....they can have all of my other crap...computer, stereo, etc....just gotta have the TSi...

TaLoNBLiNGBLiNG
04-04-2002, 02:36 AM
Do you plan on hot-wiring the Talon so you can get away for a little while? If so...You're gonna have to hot-wire it everytime after you shut it off :D

Ziggy!Talon
04-04-2002, 02:49 AM
naw...just till tommorow...i'll get another key made tommorow...

all i gotta do is hotwire it tonight so that i can get out of this house of hell.... we'll figure everything else out tommorow...

TaLoNBLiNGBLiNG
04-04-2002, 02:54 AM
Why don't you just sleep it off? Or even try starting a mature conversation with your parents? Your parents will listen if you stay calm and bring up logical and well-thought-out ideas. trust me on this one, it works :D

Ziggy!Talon
04-04-2002, 03:02 AM
because there's more to it then what i said on here....

i got mad and did some stuff that i'm really gonna regret in the morning when they find out, i've cooled down and thought everything out, the best way is for me just to leave....

btw, my dad is a large man... and still believes in "attitude adjustments"... believe me, i really don't need to stay till morning...

GSXguy
04-04-2002, 03:26 AM
well you know... if the title is in your name you can make em give the keys back

if not, then you damn well better not drive the car or they might call the cops on ya

GSXguy
04-04-2002, 03:32 AM
just read that last post...

ummm, i duno what you did, but I don't think your parents would be any happier if you left. i duno what to tell you man...

WhoaTed
04-04-2002, 06:48 AM
I nominate TaLoNBLiNGBLiNG for the "most sensible post of the day" award. :)

turbobabe
04-04-2002, 07:43 AM
Originally posted by WhoaTed

:eek: Holy shyte Blingster!! "God" has given you, one of the late night post whores, an award!!! I'm soooooooooo jealous!!!!!:P LOL J/K!

scotthidley
04-04-2002, 07:59 AM
I think your forgetting that if you have no key, you can't turn your steering wheel. So unless your car is pointed directly where you want to go, I hope blingblings advice was listened too.

Pappy
04-04-2002, 08:34 AM

:eek: WhoaTed DOES post! I thought he was just a myth...created to scare all the post whores into line. hehe, seriously though I think you should post more.

kristof2
04-04-2002, 08:35 AM
Yeah tell us what you did

Kristof2

Silver TSI
04-04-2002, 08:38 AM
Stealing a car and unlocking the steering wheel is very easy, but Ill never tell anyone how to do it.

Doug90TSiAWD
04-04-2002, 10:40 AM
Originally posted by Silver TSI
Stealing a car and unlocking the steering wheel is very easy, but Ill never tell anyone how to do it.

Ooo Ooo Ooo, tell me tell me tell me.

Silver TSI
04-04-2002, 10:45 AM
Originally posted by Doug90TSiAWD

Ooo Ooo Ooo, tell me tell me tell me. Sorry, I am sworn to secretcy :D;)

HighPsiAWD
04-04-2002, 10:46 AM
Originally posted by Doug90TSiAWD

Ooo Ooo Ooo, tell me tell me tell me. Hold the owner up at gun-point and make him give you the keys. :)

Silver TSI
04-04-2002, 10:47 AM
Originally posted by HighPsiAWD
Hold the owner up at gun-point and make him give you the keys. :) Thats Detroit's style :D But I know how to do it with a screw driver.

HighPsiAWD
04-04-2002, 10:50 AM
Originally posted by Silver TSI
Thats Detroit's style :D But I know how to do it with a screw driver. I held up Dsmman with a carrot once. I guess he thought it was something else, because he turned around and bit it in half - doh! :eek:

Silver TSI
04-04-2002, 10:54 AM
Originally posted by HighPsiAWD
I held up Dsmman with a carrot once. I guess he thought it was something else, because he turned around and bit it in half - doh! :eek: Are you sure he bit, and didn't suck :puke:
:D j/k

TaLoNBLiNGBLiNG
04-04-2002, 11:14 AM
Thanks Ted :D

Ziggy, Did you sleep on it or are you now on the run from the cops?

turbobabe
04-04-2002, 11:25 AM
Originally posted by TaLoNBLiNGBLiNG

Thanks Ted :D

LOL! Don't be so humble about it! You're like the Golden Child of DSMtalk right now! WhoaTed has spoken!!!:P :D J/K!!!!

TaLoNBLiNGBLiNG
04-04-2002, 11:28 AM
Originally posted by turbobabe

LOL! Don't be so humble about it! You're like the Golden Child of DSMtalk right now! WhoaTed has spoken!!!:P :D J/K!!!!
Well it's not like I was trying to get the "most sensible post of the day" award...I was just trying to help this kid out so he doesn't get into bigger trouble. :P

So how YOU doin Turbobabe? :D

Pappy
04-04-2002, 11:41 AM
I know how to break into cars with just a screw driver and a coat hanger, and some cars with just a coat hanger, but I still don't know how to hot wire em. I'd like to learn just because I like to learn everything I can. I actually had my first car stolen from me(well technically my sister) and I was so pissed. I don't understand how people can do anything with another man's automobile.

digizeke
04-04-2002, 12:55 PM
Have a friend push your car while you are in the drivers seat. Have him push you to around 5-10 MPH and then drop your clutch while in second gear. This should start up your car.

Redsand187
04-04-2002, 06:21 PM
That won't work. Remember you have a computer controled vehicle, and most cars from the 80 on up won't work that simple. You can do all that stuff once you get the car turned to the "on" posision. The way's mentioned will work as long as you have the car "on" so it actually run's the car and fuel system. I would tell you how to do, it but then I'd get yelled at. Most people that have worked around car's and starting system's know how to do, they even have tool's that make it easier ;)

Hey BlingBling, I think you should start a cult, God has spoken to you, I'm sure you can 50 or so people to fallow you around and do what you tell them too :D

TaLoNBLiNGBLiNG
04-05-2002, 01:12 AM
Originally posted by Redsand187
Hey BlingBling, I think you should start a cult, God has spoken to you, I'm sure you can 50 or so people to fallow you around and do what you tell them too :D
Maybe I should call it the BlingBling Familia :D LMAO

Redsand187
04-05-2002, 02:31 AM
Yeah, and when the EVO come's over to the state's make all the member kill themselves, but make sure everyone of them has life insurence with you as the beneficiary that way you can buy and build a bad ass EVO :D man I crack myself up! :snowman: :rudolph: :santa: