DSMTalk Forums: Mitsubishi Eclipse, Plymouth Laser, and Eagle Talon Forum banner

Next Pennsylvania Area Get Together!

11K views 308 replies 31 participants last post by  greenstreak 
#1 ·
Due to the popularity of the last meet, we've decided to have another one soon. This time a buch of us chose Nokamixon State Park wich is located in Bucks County, PA, outside of Quakertown and Doylestown. There are several things to do there. You can fish, BBQ, boat or canoe (if you have one), walk the trails, or just hang out and BS about DSMs. Erik and I were out tonight scoping the location, Nocamixon has many parts, but we chose this one section due to the parking size and scenery. Here are some pics of what it looks like. NOTE: these pics were taken today in the fog and rain, it looks much nicer on a sunny day:

If everyone is ok with this location, we will next decide on a date. Lets all list a weekend that would be good for them. Hopefully in July. We will post directions after we set the date.

Thanks,
Jim

See less See more
#2 ·
Myself and my usual crew are definitely in. Nocamixon is fine by me, and we can do it whatever weekend works best for everyone else - I'm flexible.....not like we do much of anything else on the weekend anyway :rolleyes: ;)

Oh BTW - in case anyone cares - my car has given me zero, yes, count 'em, ZERO problems in the past couple of weeks. ::applause:: :cool:

#6 ·
Any date is fine by me...and if anyone is going from chester county area let me know so we can caravan, I used to live up that way so I know exactly how to get there.

Woo Hoo its Christmas again! new spark plugs, new struts and strut ower bars have arrived! :santa: :tree:

#11 ·
Ya, the SO is the weekend of the 20th so anytime after that is good for me. That is as long as my car makes it to Ohio and back in one piece ;).

DAN - The rims should be ready for you this weekend, as long as I get my car back in time. Also, I had to order different lugs, I don't think the OEM ones I got will work. So if everything comes together, you can have new rims this weekend :)

#12 ·
Im definatley in. Ill start callin the NEPA boys. Its DSM meetin time... Again.

#13 ·
JOE---- about the wheels..... bad ass-- I doubt I will have my talon on the road by then, but Erik told me he could probably drop them off-- The money shouldnt be a problem to get though- I can always hitch a ride to the bank( not literally hitch a ride from a stranger, but from a family member).:p

about the meet..... july 27th is no good for me.:( I will be on vacation :( :( :( )

Yea, If we can have it later that would be great, because no way do I want to miss out on the DSM meet which is a mile away( if that) from my home :).... of course thats not the only reason... but I really do not want to miss it.

Any other time will work for me besides the week of the 21st to the 28th....( vacation)....

-Dan-

#16 ·
talonfor_dan said:

Sweet---- I really liked his Galant.... VERY clean..... Hope to see it again :)

-Dan-
I agree. That Galant was the shit. VERY clean indeed.

#18 ·
Nockamixon is a cool spot. I was just there last weekend. Hopefully the trailer people will be at a minimum though. they annoy me. I'm stil unemployed but I damn well better have a job by then. I'm shootin for mon-fri though so barring any stupid shit I'll be there.

#20 ·
RedDevil said:

It would be cool to get Harry B. up for a meet. His GVR4 has to be the cleanest I've ever seen. I'm sure everyone has seen pics of it at one time or another.

I thought Harry was going to come to the last one after I talked to him at Carlisle. I guess he was busy. I will post to the Philly DSM list and see if he or anyone else replies.

#21 ·
hmmm.. maybe i can actually make it to this one.. although i think it takes a long time to get there from here.. anyone esle plan on going from around the york area?

-Ben

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.