DSMTalk Forums: Mitsubishi Eclipse, Plymouth Laser, and Eagle Talon Forum banner

New 1G dash gauge pods available

3K views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  eslai 
#1 ·
Robert Tallini, of the Road Race Engineering Pro Rally and Road Racing teams (he kicks serious ass), is now selling a triple gauge dash pod for the 1G. He's also selling some carbon fiber dash panels and cooling ducts for those of you wanting to get rid of the dryer hose look. :)

Carbon Trix Gauge Pods

The gauge pod:

Here's the pod mounted in one of the RRE-prepped race cars:

The air duct:

More pictures are available on the webpage.

See less See more
#3 ·
gsxalex sorry i am writing this here but you blocked your email adreess. You closed my gc bulk buy post and thats ok but can you please just add that it moved to the Lounge Forum?

Oh yea the pod looks really good. I have been looking for something like this for a while.

#4 ·
If you like what you see, go to the webpage and contact Robert--he's pretty much ready to accept payments and ship these babies.

Some of this stuff is great for do-it-yourself type of guys. The air duct, for instance, can be used to route air to your brakes, or as I was implying, to replace the tip of the dryer hose that a lot of us are using to make a cold-air intake duct.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.