Airmass Thunder Muff [Archive] - DSM Forums: Mitsubishi Eclipse, Plymouth Laser, and Eagle Talon Forum:

: Airmass Thunder Muff

02-27-2001, 11:39 AM
Anyone know about this cat-back? It looks pretty sweet. Oh and by the way if you guys don't know yet, has just added an import section to there inventory and everything is on sale. Most of the sales end in May. KYB AGX Shocks and Sturts are only $81.95 which is the lowest I have found. But anyways, anyone tried this cat-back out or know someone who has? Its on my list as of now until I hear some bad reveiws on it.

Thats the address for it if you want to see it.

02-27-2001, 11:53 AM
i personally like airmass they are mainly for hondas and an american company but they are nice.

02-27-2001, 01:34 PM
If you order it from Jc Whitney be prepared to wait possibly a month or more for the one that the part number ends in an F. (F = shipped straight from factory.)
We ordered one for our N/T over a month ago then was sent a card stating that it could take up to another month.
Ended up ordering the same one (cost a tad more though) from Summit.
If you aren't in too much of a hurry get it cheaper from JC, if not see above. :)

02-27-2001, 03:44 PM
Hmmm....something to definetly consider before I order. Thanks. Happy to hear that the reviews are good so far thought. Thanks for the replies!