Greddy Shift Knob [Archive] - DSM Forums: Mitsubishi Eclipse, Plymouth Laser, and Eagle Talon Forum: DSMtalk.com

: Greddy Shift Knob

95GST
03-04-2001, 12:16 AM
Anyone have a greddy shift knob (aluminum) on their 2G?
Does it feel better than the stock one? Is it a little lower? Thanks.

Acutally I'm looking for a aftermarket knob that is comfortable and I prefer a symmetrical one, if you know what I mean, could you recommend one?

OPCLIPSE96
03-04-2001, 09:27 AM
I got the greddy white top on my 96 n/t eclipse and I love it...it gets real cold during the winter and I don't want to touch it but other than that the feel is real good because it sits lower and gives it more of a short shift feel...when I first put it on it took about a week to get used to with the different feel but I really like it now.

Jayman
03-04-2001, 10:08 PM
I agree I have the GReddy knob and I also like it. It takes a while to get used to the different feel it offers from the stock one but after I did I definately like it better. I also can't wait until the weather warms up because that thing gets very cold. Like already stated sometimes in the morning on the way to work I don't even want to touch it. LoL

95GST
03-05-2001, 02:02 AM
Thanks for the reviews... do you think it matches the interior? personality I think it looks out of place.

Jayman
03-05-2001, 05:21 AM
Since there isn't any other polished aluminum pieces in the car unless you have put some in then no it doesn't match the interior like the stock one did. But it doesn't look bad. I actually get complements about it. There aren't any stock cars that I know of that this knob is gonna match the interior perfectly, but thats the case with a number of knobs on the market. If you don't get a black one or black leather its not going to match perfectly. If you want one that matches perfectly then you may not want the GReddy. I like it though.