DSMTalk Forums: Mitsubishi Eclipse, Plymouth Laser, and Eagle Talon Forum banner

fmic piping need help

608 views 4 replies 5 participants last post by  CrisMurfy 
#1 ·
does anyone happen to know where i can find some decent quality fmic piping at.i have a 34 by 12/3 3in and out fmic but im having problems finding pipe. if anbody could help id appreciate it! all even take a used setup.

#2 ·
If you don't have a common kit from a vendor then there isn't going to be a pipe "kit".

If you have a generic core you are going to have to have the pipes made. Most any fabrication or DSM shop can do that for you.

This has already begun to turn into a WTB type thread so I edited it. Make suggestions and it will stay open guys. Try to sell parts and it is gone.

#5 ·
Yep, I just bought a couple 90 degree bends, some 45 degree bends and some straight pipe. Cut em to what I needed and used couplers to get em together. Might not be as 'easy' and buying a kit, but definatly more fun.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.