DSMTalk Forums: Mitsubishi Eclipse, Plymouth Laser, and Eagle Talon Forum banner

Dash Mod...HELP?

1K views 8 replies 7 participants last post by  dsm93talon 
#1 ·
Im currently working on a little project, but before I get started I need your help. I am thinking about trying to put my CD player in the center vent. Im doing this to make room for my HKS CAMP monitor, because I do not like visor screens. How hard do you think it will be to fabricate the center vent space to take the CD player?

#4 ·
Well it didnty seem smuch like parts talk, because well its not really a parts thing. And that was the only area that came close to it other than here. I assumed that the title of this thread would let you know what it was about and you would be able to judge for yourself whether or not to read it. I was only asking for advice or ideas, but nothing technical.

#5 ·
How about the Audio/Electronics section? HUH HUH? Search for what you need, I know people have done this and discussed this before.

Curt

#7 ·
Damn, people seem to have an attitude lately everywhere, must be the season. It has been done quite a few times, check out the forums that DSMMania mentioned.
Good Luck
Nick

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.