DSMTalk Forums: Mitsubishi Eclipse, Plymouth Laser, and Eagle Talon Forum banner

1g 92-94 talon front bumper

3K views 8 replies 7 participants last post by  mavisky 
#1 ·
what does everyone think does the 92-94 talon oem front bumper cover look better or does the 92-94 eclipse oem front bumper look better??? reason is i just have had a little bit of body work done do 2 a f&^%$#g brick mail box and my front bumper cracked on the way up the curb, but ne way should i get the 92-94 talon front bumper rather than my factor eclipse bumper???? for my 93 GSX??? or what cuase my left rear quarter is crunched and that is kinda a problem but i wase cureious on the bumper. opinions are good thanks
rob

#4 ·
do you think

do u think that the emblem location is indented for the eagle emblem??? i want to put the mitsu emblem due to me havin an eclipse
so

bottom line u tihnk i should put the talon front end on my eclispe?

#5 ·
If you want the mitsu symbol on the front, just get a mitsu front end, both are great...I like the talon better, but that's my opinion.

Curt

#7 ·
I put on a Talon rear bumper cover and tail light assembly and have the front bumper cover sitting in the garage ready to go on after I get it painted...

I like the Talon front and rear bumper covers better, but you'll need to get the Talon foglights, too for the complete Talon look...

#8 ·
to b honest

i dont want the complete talon look. i just want the better looking font bumper. i really like the looks of the eclipse better i just dont like that gawky lisensplate in the center of the lights. i just like the front bumper better on the talons it is better shaped fo r an intercooler and mesh. sicne i cant find a good looking front end kit for my car i want to get someing that is nto stock on my car but looks differently from everyone elses eclipse. this way when they look at the tail lgihts they will be like.... what??!?? so thats what i want.

thanks
4 the imput

#9 ·
i took a look at a few different eclipses befpore buying my talon and itt was the looks as well as the color thta won me over. i think that talkons especially 92-94 as well as 97-98 look better than the eclipses of those years.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.