DSMTalk Forums: Mitsubishi Eclipse, Plymouth Laser, and Eagle Talon Forum banner

guess what i just bought on ebay?

1K views 11 replies 9 participants last post by  WhiteTSI 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
#4 ·
oh ill definately have fun doing this just have to weld the 3.5 DP to my rre DP some how to run a pipe all the way through if not then ill just leave it opened for now, going to sound loud as hell though. it is a big jump from a 16g to a bigger setup, running 12s isnt enough for me. this was what ive been dreaming about for the pass 5 years, now my dream came true. i was thinking about a fp3575 but its quite costly for my pockets.

#10 ·
RedTurboEclipse said:
hey man, my i go to fresno every now and then because my family has a house there. i noticed there are a lot of ricebois over there. I've never seen any fixed up DSMs, are there any fast clean cars in fresno at all?

there is a couple of supras and mustangs of course, lots of ricers and of course some dsmmers. havnt been to the race lately but for what i run, 12s. i think thats pretty damn fast already for a street car. smoked alot of supra and v8s but got my ass handed to me by a twin turbo camaro on slicks. :burnout: hahaha, i think its time for my revenge. :mad:

#12 ·
Nice upgrade, I am looking for similar turbo. I am done with the 16g. I want more fun!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.