DSMTalk Forums: Mitsubishi Eclipse, Plymouth Laser, and Eagle Talon Forum banner

Carolina DSM

4K views 23 replies 22 participants last post by  speed_demon 
#1 ·
Anybody from Carolina DSM in here?

#2 ·
Im in Spartanburg SC it would really be nice to get a bunch a guys in the Carolina's together and goto the track one day. I know I go with my brother n law all the time the the track with his Redline buddy's.

#15 ·
The owner of the site (Als95Tsi) ripped me off on a 20g turbo (550 dollars) and he won't pay me. When confronted about it, I was banned from the forum, and IP banned from the website. My accountw as deleted and all my post gone to delete any evidence of our confrontion... cause he has to always look like the good guy! That forum is shit now.. the mod's are on ego trips and the owner is a real POS. He also built my first motor (7 bolt) that spun a bearing, and gave me a used clutch when I paid him 350 for a "new act2600" i got a used 2600 and used PP.. got pics and documentation to prove everything.. he is just a loser and lives in Richmond Va and comes down to NC on the weekends but wont return my calls!

Alan Harrington you still owe me 550 dollars, pay up!

#22 ·
ttunerred said:
Hello Im from NC. I live near fayetville. If any of you guys are intrested im selling a 95 gst talon. Many Many parts. Needs a motor. 1000 dollars. Body is black perfect outside, and inside. clean title. Many more parts selling to help pay for s2000.
Way to get yourself thrown off the boards.

Mods please dont close this thread just boot him and his post

Jordan

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.