DSMTalk Forums: Mitsubishi Eclipse, Plymouth Laser, and Eagle Talon Forum banner

Autometer oil pressure gauge fitting thread ?

4K views 6 replies 3 participants last post by  DSM4LIFE-AWD 
#1 · (Edited)
Im trying to find out what is the thread on the back of my autometer oil pressure gauge ... I want to build an ss oil feed line but I cant find what threads are in the back og the gauge ... It looks like 1/8" NPT but I know its not.

Thanks for your help. :)

#2 ·
Im trying to find out what is the thread on the back of my autometer oil pressure gauge ... I want to build an ss oil feed line but I cant find what threads are in the back og the gauge ... It looks like 1/8" but I know its not.

Thanks for your help. :)
Are you sure it's not 1/8" NPT, I'll have to look tommrow to see what it is then.

#4 · (Edited)
Well when I try to screw the other adapter in the kit (1/8" NPT), it doesnt screw like the other one with the ferrule ... ? Like if its not the right threads ...

I thought it was maybe inverted flare fitting on the male adapter but the female adapter is flare like a JIC or AN one 37 deg ... Even maybe automotive wich is 45 deg ...

#5 ·
Go to the hardware store and figure it out haha

I know autometer sells their SS line kits but their pricy..

I think the stock one is 1/8 BNPT.. don't know if that helps

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.