DSMTalk Forums: Mitsubishi Eclipse, Plymouth Laser, and Eagle Talon Forum banner

Englishtown, NJ

2K views 15 replies 9 participants last post by  greenstreak 
#1 ·
Anyone plan on going to E-town on March 10 for the first race of the year. I am looking forward to seeing some of you east coasters there representin'!!

#9 ·
I might go. if i do, just look for a white 91 eclipse with no badges and a missing drivers side mirror.
i'm just going to be sitting back relaxing spectating:D.

[Edited by DSMing91 on 02-20-2001 at 01:12 PM]

#14 ·
what do you think the chances are that we will still be able to race on sat?if we get the snow that we are supposed to it doesnt look to good.if anyone hears anything let me know. i wonder when we will know for sure. and is anyone planning to go to e-town on the 25th?

#16 ·
Well,it was a good day for racing but a bit on the chilly side. The domestics kicked import ass, but that is what we get for having a whole gaggle of 16 sec. hondas representing the imports. ;) Only a few DSMers where there racing but I saw a bunch of guys in the pits and parking lot.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.