2G Power Door Lock Issue / Aftermarket Door Locks? - DSM Forums: Mitsubishi Eclipse, Plymouth Laser, and Eagle Talon Forum: DSMtalk.com

HomeForumGalleryClassifiedsAbout UsAdvertiseContact Us

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   DSM Forums: Mitsubishi Eclipse, Plymouth Laser, and Eagle Talon Forum: DSMtalk.com > DSM Tech Central > Electronics Tech

DSMTalk.com is the premier Mitsubishi Eclipse Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Old 04-13-2012, 02:50 PM   #1
BadAss4Bangers
New DSMtalker

Mitsubishi/GSX/95
BadAss4Bangers's Gallery
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
2G Power Door Lock Issue / Aftermarket Door Locks?

Been pretty much surfing the forums for an hour trying to figure out what my issue is. I have a 95 Eclipse GSX and I cannot lock and unlock my doors using the remote and when I try to lock my doors using the "lock" button from inside the passenger door unlocks/locks (barely) and the drivers side I need to manually lock. I also noticed that my battery is draining when letting is sit for a couple days leading me to think there is a constant current from the actuators.

From my researching it looks like I need 2 new actuators costing a lot of $$ at the stealership. I was reading and a bunch of DSM'ers are using aftermarket actuators. Are there any disadvantages of using aftermarket actuators? I was thinking of getting these in particular http://autotechs.com//items/item204.htm

I don't really care if I loose my alarm as long as I can use my keyless entry.
BadAss4Bangers is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement