DSMTalk Forums: Mitsubishi Eclipse, Plymouth Laser, and Eagle Talon Forum banner

Thinking R33 but seeing R34

1K views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  Pseidon 
#1 ·
Has anyone done the light modification with a Skyline R34 tail, i know, and have seen the 1g with the R33 and it looks good, but i wanna go bigger and better, i know that there will have to be some molding (using trusty ol' bondo) so i figured to get a rear bodykit piece with the tail light and mold it all together so it looks good, not to mention mold the front body kit, and maybe the skirts on, but i'm not sure about that. but if you have any information on the R34 rear tail light conversion done to a 1g, it would be cool, and helpful, so i know how they did it
thanks, chris

#3 ·
as brent said I have the r33 tailight conversion and its not just about bondo there is alot of rewelding..I wanted to do the r34 too but the shape of the lights just doesn't work with the body lines...if you wanted to do something different I would try the r32 tails from a gtr they are about the same shape and would not be to bad to do in my opinion....but hey if you wanna do the r34 I will back ya 100% in doing something different...power to you...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.