DSMTalk Forums: Mitsubishi Eclipse, Plymouth Laser, and Eagle Talon Forum banner

All Newbie's step inside!

2M views 123 replies 107 participants last post by  racinginnovated 
#1 ·
#110 ·
New here. Hi all.

Names Anthony from Mass. Had a 98 gsx . GSX had TOO much rust to save it, so I decided to go with a 95 tsi shell (what I could find locally with minimal rust)

motor was purchased new from Mitsu 1.5 yrs ago. 6 bolt motor. Never remained stock since then :dunno:. Right out the box it received a mild build. Currently at 357 ponies with 10,000 miles on the motor. Hopefully I can continue with the build and go for 600 DD ponies.

The entire rear end snapped off the body, the passenger side of the vehicle was smashed in and rust and rot started to form.

New Shell -

Old Shell & motor -

#114 ·
Just want to say hi. I'm trying to return to the fold. I had 3 DSMs between the ages of 16 and 21, now I'm 32. Unfortunately none of the previous cars turned out the way I wanted due to my excessive drinking, and irresponsible lifestyle. My hope is to find another one now that I'm a stable adult.... I'd love a 1G.

Cheers!

#116 ·
New to DSM's but have been interested/worked with cars my whole life. Still trying to find a DSM to buy as my first car. I'm only 16, but I've been involved in the car community since I could walk. I think DSM's will be a good variety, since I know a great deal about n/a mopar muscle, but very little about turbo or awd cars. I'm from the Chitown area.
moparmaniac

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.