DSMTalk Forums: Mitsubishi Eclipse, Plymouth Laser, and Eagle Talon Forum banner

1G Engine Ground diagram (please help)

2K views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  Skywise 
#1 ·
Greetings all, first and foremost I am glad to see that there are a mass of peeps sharing in DSM's and this is my first post to the board. Last year I bought a 90 Lazer NT 2.0 with a stick. Trans was bad, so I re-built it(output shaft ground a bearing). Anywho I removed the trans and the car was running fine. It sat for 3 months before I worked up the ambition to put it back in. I re-connected the cables to the batt terminals(the guy I bought the car from used marine terminals for batt terminals :mad: ) needless to say I cooked the ecu, which by the great vast knowledge from this forum I realized it was a common problem from the cars sitting for a while. I'm putting a used ecu in (with replaced caps) But I want to make sure that my grounds are correct and in perfect working order. Does anyone have a diagram for these grounds or a drawing? I saw one on here about a week ago (hand drawn) but I can't find it and am not sure if it will work for the non-turbo, considering the diagram was for the 1g turbo. Thanks for the help, and I"ll post whatever I can to help with the "throbbing brain" of forums.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.