DSMTalk Forums: Mitsubishi Eclipse, Plymouth Laser, and Eagle Talon Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

SGP racing?????????

1K views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  eclipsegsx4 
#1 ·
well lets start. I groped off my beloved 98 gsx at SGP racing on 2-04-2005 to get a engine built and installed along with an avcr boost controller, and dyno tunning. as of right now 6-18-2006 they have my engine built on an engine stand but not in my car, and I can never get a straight answer on when it is going in the car. I already paid for the engine, and yes I paid in cash, but the owner told me when I droped the car off all I had to pay for was the engine, and I would take care of the labor when I pick up the car. This week I called and got really pissed as my dad died 3 weeks ago, and I jumped the gun and said I just want my car and engine back I will take some where else to have the engine installed, and the owner Mark said no problem come get it. well I live 2-hours away and called a difrent shop to install the motor. Well after talking with that shop and my brother, and my lawyer I have since decided to leave the car at Sgp racing till they finish what I payed them to do. Maybe it's just me, I mean I have never had a shop touch my car let a lone an entre engine built, and dyno tuned by one, but I would think it wouldnt take a year and a half to do so. I mean I could have built a skyline in my garage by now from scratch. but maybe it does take this long and I'm just bitching for nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.