DSMTalk Forums: Mitsubishi Eclipse, Plymouth Laser, and Eagle Talon Forum banner

1G Mirrors: US vs Euro

9K views 27 replies 20 participants last post by  snooopy365 
#1 ·
Does someone have pictures of the 1G US spec mirrors similar to the ones i have of the euro mirrors?

If so please post them here or email them to me.

See less See more
#5 ·
I know they don't fold on and they have no defrost,
and there are even non-power ones.

I was hoping someone could grab his (/ her not to forget) digital camera, walk out to the car, take some photos similar to the ones i posted and last but not least make them accessible to me and maybe the other few interested outside the us.

:p

#6 ·
If I had a digi cam available at the house, I'd be glad to, but I don't. You can see in the pic how it doesn't "droop" (for lack of a better word) down on the bottom in the pic above. I did have a pic, but deleted it a while back (pic turned out wrong from what I was going for).

#15 ·
[if this works.... hehehe]
Hope these help, sorry about the dead clearcoat- life in the Central Valley. Always interesting how different stuff is between the continents (like Germany not allowing the old Jaguar XJ-S in because the rear quarter sails were "too sharp" and "a hazard to pedestrians").
"They have the Quarter-Pounder, they just don't call it that." -Vincent Vega.

:D

#17 ·
This maybe an old subject,but Iam a oem mitsu dealer and I have qe part #'s for those folding mirrors,they run about 150. each brand new.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.