DSMTalk Forums: Mitsubishi Eclipse, Plymouth Laser, and Eagle Talon Forum banner

Passenger Side Power Window Stopped Working

5K views 7 replies 7 participants last post by  tveljano 
#1 ·
I have a 1998 GS
What do you guys think it could be? Neither switch works (driver's door or passenger's door), so it's not the switch. Do I need a new regulator and a motor? Somebody said that for there car the regulator comes with the motor, is that true for the mits? I don't hear any noise at all, so I don't think its jammed. Is there a seperate fuse for the passenger side window? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

#4 ·
I'm embarassed. lol. Didn't realize when you lock the windows it just locks the passenger side ...
But it does go down and come up slow and squeeks, so that's why I figured it must have died. Didn't even think about the lock since the driver's side worked fine. How can I fix this? Not a huge deal in the winter, but if I need to roll it down to talk to somebody or something it'll be annoying if it squeeks all the way down real slow.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.