DSMTalk Forums: Mitsubishi Eclipse, Plymouth Laser, and Eagle Talon Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Viper VS DSM

27K views 19 replies 8 participants last post by  Red1991TSI 
#1 ·
OK, earlier this evening I was just minding my own business when a later model yellow Viper pulled up next to me. Sounded good so we head out of town a little and I give him a little noise and he returns the favor. Traffic is horrible but we are both patient. Finally traffic is cleared and no one is comnig the other way and we go at about 40mph. He gets a small lead... V-10 torque vs turbo spool but once the boost spikes I real him in through third and put some on him. 4th gear it was all over for him as I just kept pulling further and further away till about 130. We pulled over and chatted. he said that thing is fast and asked me what was done.. I showed him under the hood and he understood why he lost. Super cool guy lives around town he said his viper has a few basic mods like chip work, exhaust, intake, and cam.. claimed it dynoed 550 at the wheels. It was deff a good run wish you guys could have seen it. I'm going to have to rig a camcorder some how.. any ideas??

Later Dr Turbo

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.