DSMTalk Forums: Mitsubishi Eclipse, Plymouth Laser, and Eagle Talon Forum banner

Please post pics of eibach prokit lowered 2g's

6K views 25 replies 14 participants last post by  SpoolingWOT 
#1 ·
Just wanna see some pics you guys have of your cars lowered with eibach prokits. I just picked up a set and Id like to see how noticable the 1.3" drop is. RRE has a pic on their site but its hard to really see it very clearly and they are still using crappy small wheels with giant sidewalls so the blackness is kinda skewed. Thanks in advance

#3 ·
Check my sig for the front and how low it is.

That is with Eibach Pro-Kits, and Tokico Illumina 5-way adjustable shocks.

#4 ·
Awesome, those pics made me smile. Keep em comin

#12 ·

prokits and tokico illuminas :D

#14 ·
greenstreak said:
Yeah, the GSTs definately are lower with the same springs. I never noticed it before but it is obvious when looking at these pics.
I noticed that when i first started looking into prokits. GST's look pretty much slammed and awd's look just about right (maybe alittle too high).

#18 ·
Well, looks like the "deal" I had on the prokits fell through. I had paid for them and was told theyd be shipped out the next day but hadnt heard word about them for 4 days so I finally tracked the guy down and found out he sold the whole car as a whole, and after hunting his ass down and bitching I promptly recieved my money. However I did in fact pay for a set of prokits tonight once again, and these I should be recieving promptly.

#19 ·
after using prokits for a year now, im starting to notice that the rear end is a little too high for my liking. wondering if there's a good way to make it a little lower. different spring that is lower but similar spring rate? i wont cut them. any ideas guys?

#20 ·
DieharD said:
after using prokits for a year now, im starting to notice that the rear end is a little too high for my liking. wondering if there's a good way to make it a little lower. different spring that is lower but similar spring rate? i wont cut them. any ideas guys?
H&R makes a similar spring that is still supposed to be on the softer side. I think it drops the car another 1/2-3/4 inch.

#21 ·
Prokit and yellows. The rear does need to come down about a quarter inch in the back, but I don't have a system yet, so maybe its okay. Still, my N-1 scrapes a lot, so I'll get over it. Supposedly the yellows allow for a lower setting but my mechanic chose the higher of the two. Probably for the best.

#22 ·
Front

#23 ·
Back

#24 ·
Springs came today, expect some new pics, finally my girl is coming all together, the wheel gap from hell will die :)

-16g-95gsx, President of Team-wheelgap

#26 ·
I have an AWESOME wife!!!

As you all know, I am it out here in Baghdad, having a grand old time, smoking the hooka (I bought my own yesterday) and cubans, and just having a grand time - short of taking care of wounded soldiers. The wife bought for me a set of Tokico Illuminas!!! Yay, I got Tokico Illuminas!!! Yay!!! I wanted koni yellow, but these may just do. they are waiting for me when I get home. If I get killed here (knock on wood) they will go up as the prize for 'featured ride'. Do not hold your breath gentelmen. It has been too quiet for my comfort lately, I am just waiting for the other shoe to drop. But if if stays this way, I won't complain. Things are looking good for the moment, though. Sun is out, gunshots in the distance, enemy dead just keeps stacking up, and the birds sing, cats rumage in the garbage, hot chow for breakfast this morning, and I have access to narcotics!!!

Can't wait to out them on,..........

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.