DSMTalk Forums: Mitsubishi Eclipse, Plymouth Laser, and Eagle Talon Forum banner

1g GSX project from Sweden.

58K views 183 replies 103 participants last post by  dsm_roller 
#1 · (Edited)
1g GSX project from Sweden

Hi, been around here a while but haven't posted anything yet so I thought it would be a good idea to start of with some pics of my project. I live in sweden and bought this car last year, it's not a common car in sweden, I estimate that maybee 10-15 gsx are registered in sweden. Alot of gs's around but gsx's are very rare.

The plan is to build a fast track car, haven't done anything to the engine yet but I have rods and pistons at home so that will be done until next summer. But apart from that, pretty much everything has been modified.

The car just after I picked it up.

The car was gutted almost strait away..

There was some rust that had to be fixed. Not that much really, only beneath the sideskirts and on the wheel arches.
The floor and everything else was in great condition.

Made some aluminum side mounts for my sparco evo seats.

Removed all sound proofing from the floor. Took some time but the swedish winter helped me out, it came off quite easy after the car had been outside in -75 degrees.

To be continued later today.. ;)

See less See more
#179 ·
I sir, am in love. Im bringing this back. It's been since 6-11-08 since he last posted. I am now on a path to find a semi clean 1g. I have the hobby shop on base that has an auto section to rival any professional shop. Also a woodworking and metal working shop. I have all the tools and you wonderful fellows for knowledge. Now i just need the car. You inspire DSM lovers Mr. Swede sir :)

UPDATE

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.