DSMTalk Forums: Mitsubishi Eclipse, Plymouth Laser, and Eagle Talon Forum banner

1992 plymouth laser headlight conversion help

3K views 7 replies 7 participants last post by  Kreez 
#1 · (Edited)
Hello i got a 1992 plymouth laser nt and i seen a few post about the s13 silvia headlight conversion on a 1g. Im interested in doing it but all threads are about the pop up lights my question is can i still do the conversion on the non pop up headlights and if so what exactly would i need and are there any write ups on it.any help would be appreciated thanks

See less See more
#5 ·
If you don't already know what is involved then you'd better be prepared to spend loooootttttsss of money to have someone else do it. Just keep it stock and spend the money on go fast goodies.

#8 ·
Trying to go for this look?

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Coupé Sedan

Like they said above, this will take a lot of skill to pull off cleanly. You'll need to cut and reshape the metal headlamp ports, splice in new wiring harnesses, cut, grind, and paint the hood, as well as the bumper. Pretty involved job.

If I were you, I'd get a headlight cleaning kit, my cordless drill, and polish off the stockers. Just smoke out the lenses if you want a custom look (and lessened visibility at night).

GL :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.