DSMTalk Forums: Mitsubishi Eclipse, Plymouth Laser, and Eagle Talon Forum banner

Question about VDO Gauges, and Ebay or Autometer Cluster Bezel

676 views 5 replies 2 participants last post by  Gibenstein 
#1 ·
Well I have come to the point where I believe its time to invest in a boost gauge. My question is I want to order the cluster bezel BUT I heard with the autometer cluster bezel, only autometer gauges work in it. My question is will the VDO gauges fit inside the cluster bezel ? I tryed to search with no avail. Also has anyone ever tryed the ebay cluster bezel's? They look like knockoff's of autometers, anyone know for sure ? Thanks for any help.

#3 ·
I haven't tried one but normally 2 1/16" is 2 1/16"(52mm) no matter what brand it is. You should be able to put any gauge you want in them as long as they say the are the same measurement.

#6 ·
I am not sure on how long it can be. I was hoping someone would possibly chime in and say the autometer and vdo gauges are the same length. Its cool man. I appreciate you trying to help but I dont want you to go through the trouble of pulling out the gauge. but thanks

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.