The laws on my side - DSM Forums: Mitsubishi Eclipse, Plymouth Laser, and Eagle Talon Forum: DSMtalk.com

HomeForumGalleryClassifiedsAbout UsAdvertiseContact Us

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   DSM Forums: Mitsubishi Eclipse, Plymouth Laser, and Eagle Talon Forum: DSMtalk.com > DSM Racing & Kill Story Discussion > Kill Stories

DSMTalk.com is the premier Mitsubishi Eclipse Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Old 10-06-2000, 11:21 AM   #1
AWDkitkat
Elite DSMtalker

S14
AWDkitkat's Gallery
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
ok im coming home from a friends pad and had only two beers so my wife tells me i can drive if i dont speed, i roll my eyes and agree to her impossable demands. well to get home i have to drive down a popular cruze spot known as Ranceer blv. after cruzing about 5 min this kid in a LOUD ASS civic pulls up and starts to push me around with his exaust. at this point my wife starts to pinch my leg with her stone cold peoples pinch she learned from her korean dojoe master(her mom). so i just let him go(damnit). next light we pull up to he does to same thing but with a friend in his passanger side laghing and pointing at me.(my wife says he was waving at some chiks) but i know he was mocking me. Ok now im mad and i swear i will catch him at the next light, half way to the light a cop pulls in behind me and follows. in the meen time the jack a$$ in the civic is flexing his flowmaster and poping his clutch. we pull up to the next light and i hang back from the line a bit so the cops doesnt think im racing(i dont know, made sence at the time). well the cop switches lanes and pulls up next to me so now he is behind the loud ass civic. to my amazment the guy didnt see the cop and proceded to act like a jack ass, i look over a the cop and he looks at me and smiles this mr grinch smile as was followed buy my grinchyer smile . i pulled up next to the civic and gave him a lil bov salute and it was on. the light turned and it was all she wrote he was gone like a bat out of hell tires burning and all, fast on his tail mr grinch lights blazing. man i feel bad. ok know i dont. i sould have taken a picture of the look on that kids face when i rolled buy, o man i can see it know.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-06-2000, 11:26 AM   #2
PNY TMR
New DSMtalker

PNY TMR's Gallery
That is Awesome... LMAO
Old 10-06-2000, 02:24 PM   #3
SUPERFLY
DSMtalker

95 Tsi and 98 spyder
SUPERFLY's Gallery
Question

HA HA HA!!!!!!! Ya Killin' Me!!!!
Old 10-06-2000, 10:31 PM   #4
Jon 97 GST
New DSMtalker

01 Chevy Silverado Z71
Jon 97 GST's Gallery
hahaha now thats a kill!

------------------
Jon
97 GST
Thermal Research 3"cat back, Extreme DIS filter
Old 10-07-2000, 12:42 AM   #5
Fourdoor
New DSMtalker

Fourdoor's Gallery
Question

See? The beauty of resisting temptation is that sometimes you get rewarded for it! The Honda boy may have learned from this...ALWAYS check for cops befor doing something like that.

Nice Kill!

Keith
Old 10-07-2000, 03:35 AM   #6
bulldog13
New DSMtalker

bulldog13's Gallery
Thats not very cool. I never associate with any sort of pig in any way sort form or fasion. I hope you feel bad for what you did.
Old 10-07-2000, 09:21 AM   #7
SUPERFLY
DSMtalker

95 Tsi and 98 spyder
SUPERFLY's Gallery
Hey bulldog. I just want to state that Cops are people too. We may have a few that post in here.

just my 2 cents
Old 10-07-2000, 11:07 AM   #8
TurboMitsu
Honorary Moderator

98GS-T
TurboMitsu's Gallery
HEY great kill man

When I've lived in Des Plaines IL, I hated all cops just by the way they talked to me, but now it's a different story I live in the town that must have the coolest cops ever, after they get you for speeding or racing they'll give me a ticked (which I know I deserve) but at least they're cool about it they will always talk about my car and how they still can't believe that I've smoked all four tires at the light There's even one cop that has a turbo'd Mazda miata doing high 13's i know, i know it's a mazda, - but at least he races, has a turbo and its not some V8

------------------

[This message has been edited by TurboMitsu (edited October 07, 2000).]
Old 10-07-2000, 03:35 PM   #9
bulldog13
New DSMtalker

bulldog13's Gallery
Question

I guess there must be cool cops out there somewhere, but certainly none here in Texas.
Old 10-07-2000, 08:54 PM   #10
ohmygawd

95GSX
ohmygawd's Gallery
I met this guy at a local speed shop with a nice 1G Eclipse. He had his hood open so I went over to see what he's got and chatted for a while. He was a real car guy, had a 70's V8 Camaro, a highly modified Starion and now this slightly modded Eclipse. We exchanged email addresses and he told me he knew of some good back roads to go run our cars on. He also hooked me up with a good local DSM mechanic.

When I talk to the mechanic I find out this guy was a cop. Like someone said above Cops are people too! Personally I think they all like to drive fast!
Old 10-08-2000, 12:50 AM   #11
4npower
Hardcore DSMtalker

talon
4npower's Gallery
Thumbs up

hehe, one of the fastest dsm's in the country is a cop...."lyle henry" or "lyle homes" ring a bell. he is out of extreme motorsports and is a fairfax county virgina cop. you can view some info on him here http://www.extrememotorsports.com/team/lyleh.htm
the cops in my area are "hard asses" to but i don't hate them for it, everytime i go 50 in a 35 i know i'm breakin the law and they are there to enforce the law. just imagine if there were no cops, some guy in a honda would shoot us and steal our car after we smoked him . sometimes the cops just don't have anything better to do then try to keep up with the dsm's, and when they can't they get all mad and pull us over

bill

------------------
95 tsi-awd
91 tsi-fwd
95 civic turbo
82 gti
Old 10-08-2000, 07:10 AM   #12
TurboMitsu
Honorary Moderator

98GS-T
TurboMitsu's Gallery
Cool

Right on Bill!

------------------
Old 10-08-2000, 10:20 PM   #13
AWDkitkat
Elite DSMtalker

S14
AWDkitkat's Gallery
Question

the cops around here can be a$$ holes but just like anybody they have ther hard days to. and im sure when they pull over a kid for speeding and get some smart mouthed brat running his(or her) mouth it doesnt make things better.(not calling anybody a brat just an example)
you should try this experiment Bulldog, next time your pulled over be sivle and have a smile thes people work long days and hard hours.
now if he or she is still an a$$ then feel free to call him names or what have you. some of them can just be straight d!*ks no matter what.
Old 10-11-2000, 02:59 AM   #14
bulldog13
New DSMtalker

bulldog13's Gallery
Question

In the state of Texas, a police officer is a police officer 24/7. He always carries a gun, and must always uphold the law.
Old 10-11-2000, 08:20 AM   #15
AWDkitkat
Elite DSMtalker

S14
AWDkitkat's Gallery
Thumbs up

This is true
Sponsored Links
Advertisement