A/C Light blinking - DSM Forums: Mitsubishi Eclipse, Plymouth Laser, and Eagle Talon Forum: DSMtalk.com

HomeForumGalleryClassifiedsAbout UsAdvertiseContact Us

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   DSM Forums: Mitsubishi Eclipse, Plymouth Laser, and Eagle Talon Forum: DSMtalk.com > DSM Tech Central > Electronics Tech

DSMTalk.com is the premier Mitsubishi Eclipse Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Old 05-30-2007, 02:46 PM   #1
norby00
New DSMtalker

1997 Eclipse RS
norby00's Gallery
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
A/C Light blinking

On Friday while driving on the highway I had the A/C on cause it was raining and the blower was set on the windows. After driving for about 20 mins. the green light on top of the AC switch started blinking instead of being on normally. I tried switching it to different settings like outside air intake or inside etc. but it didnt help. The A/C seemed to be just as cold as it was before though
On Saturday I turned the A/C on and it was normal now. No blinking lights, just like it was before. Ive been driving with the AC now for like 50miles or so and couldnt repeat the problem.
Prior to the Friday incident my A/C was working fine.
norby00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-12-2007, 02:26 AM   #2
gdmbat85
Ultra DSMtalker

99 Eclipse Spyder AWD
gdmbat85's Gallery
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
Re: A/C Light blinking

So.... what's the problem? If you ask me, If the problem can't be repeated, then there is no problem. I'm sure you know that our DSM's have a sick sense of humor and like to act funny sometimes. I'd just pretend I never saw it blinking.
gdmbat85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2007, 08:07 AM   #3
Thebullfrog
Super DSMtalker

2000 Grand Prix GTP
Thebullfrog's Gallery
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Re: A/C Light blinking

Like the time 2 weeks after I bought my 2g. ALL of the dash lights went out at once for about 2 min. Then they came back and in the 2 years I owned it afterwards it never happened again. Or when a bunch of smoke started coming from the dash of my 1g, but the mechanic couldn't find anything wrong, and again it never came back. It's just your DSM giving a subtle reminder of who's REALLY in charge. Besides, it was prolly just a lose connection to the bulb.
Advertisement