DSM Forums: Mitsubishi Eclipse, Plymouth Laser, and Eagle Talon Forum: DSMtalk.com - View Single Post - How to remove/edit pictures in my gallery?

HomeForumGalleryClassifiedsAbout UsAdvertiseContact Us

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   DSM Forums: Mitsubishi Eclipse, Plymouth Laser, and Eagle Talon Forum: DSMtalk.com

Notices

DSMTalk.com is the premier Mitsubishi Eclipse Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
View Single Post
Old 11-03-2018, 09:16 PM   #3
97GreenSpyder
Super DSMtalker

'97 Eclipse GS-T Spyder
97GreenSpyder's Gallery
Re: How to remove/edit pictures in my gallery?

Thanks, Red1991TSI! Using your suggestion as a clue, I opened my Gallery in Thumbnail Mode (didn't have any Albums set up), which enabled the Options. Then made the picture that I wished to delete the active pic, went into Administrator Mode & checked the Delete Option. No need to delete the entire gallery, thankfully!

The Options don't show if you are in plain Gallery Mode. That was the problem.
143K not-so-daily driver, now that I'm retired. Last fall had the convertible top replaced (second time since I bought the car in '07). Also had most of the body repainted (peeling clearcoat) by a first-class bodyshop. Took five weeks, for a total cost for both jobs of $4K. Car looks almost new now. BTW, damn tired of seeing the obnoxious Eclipse Cross commercials. It's heresy using the Eclipse name on a damn SUV.
97GreenSpyder is offline   Reply With Quote