97tsi vs 09 mustang gt - DSM Forums: Mitsubishi Eclipse, Plymouth Laser, and Eagle Talon Forum: DSMtalk.com

HomeForumGalleryClassifiedsAbout UsAdvertiseContact Us

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   DSM Forums: Mitsubishi Eclipse, Plymouth Laser, and Eagle Talon Forum: DSMtalk.com > DSM Racing & Kill Story Discussion > Kill Stories

Notices

DSMTalk.com is the premier Mitsubishi Eclipse Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Old 09-03-2009, 06:00 AM   #1
ricky9144
New DSMtalker

97 eagle talon
ricky9144's Gallery
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Cool 97tsi vs 09 mustang gt

This isnt much of a kill story, but i thought it was funny. I have a 97tsi, 6 bolt, forged internals, cams, ported 20g, meth inection, few other things. Its about 12 at night and im on my way home. I meet up with my friend at a WaWa parking lot realy quick, when a brand new 09 mustang gt pulls in. I used to be a mustang owner so i glanced and when he got out i said "things beautiful man" he looks at my car and says "thats cute". I was just like ok, whatever no biggie, and then as this happens, his im guessing girlfriend gets out of the car and walks in behind him, lets just say she was very very good looking. So as i leave, he lefts behind me, drifting out of the parking lot and almost loosing it. I turn on a major road in my town that is 2 lanes each way, he pulls up and says "my engine ways more than your car". I laughed and said "that sucks". He tells me 40 roll and i happily agree, brake boosting in meth injection at 20lbs out of 26lbs. He honks 3 times even tho he takes off at 2, and im guessing he was a horrible driver because at the end of 3rd gear i must have been atleast 6 or 7 cars ahead, the light in front of me turns yellow so i slow down and stop, he pulls up, looks at me, i tell him "thats a cute car, why dont you let your girl drive, she will probably drive it better" Light turns green and i turn onto my road with a smile.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-03-2009, 08:28 AM   #2
cAPSlOCK97gst
Ultra DSMtalker

1992 Eagle Talon AWD
cAPSlOCK97gst's Gallery
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Re: 97tsi vs 09 mustang gt

Haha...nothing better than putting cocky drivers in their place.

You might want to divide that up into smaller sections though...

1992 Eagle Talon TSi AWD 6/4
1985 CRX Si
1991 Galant VR-4
Old 09-03-2009, 09:47 AM   #3
Highbooost

Highbooost's Gallery

You just made my morning, I love the DSM story you just wrote it..... again. Did you give her the, " honey you're so talented line"?? She had to be embarrassed.

Later Dr Turbo

Old 09-03-2009, 10:41 AM   #4
91turbodsm
Super DSMtalker

91 gst--sold
91turbodsm's Gallery
Feedback Score: 3 reviews

LMAO, good one bro! That is some funny shit. I wish I could have seen the look on his and his g/f's face. Good kill. Not saying he didnt deserve it, but you should be racing things with alot more power, it was too easy.
Old 09-03-2009, 10:47 AM   #5
n0rthendtr00per
Hardcore DSMtalker

Mitsubishi GSX 1995
n0rthendtr00per's Gallery
Feedback Score: 5 reviews

Beating a guy in a new car is almost worth beating somebody with more HP than you. Both are Ecstasy.
Old 09-03-2009, 01:11 PM   #6
blackskygsx
New DSMtalker

Mitsubishi/eclipse/1998
blackskygsx's Gallery

I wish that my GT500 kill was half as cool as yours. The guy I raced was actually cool and just gave me a thumbs up after I beat him from a 70 roll by 3 cars.
At least you got to embarass a cocky SOB with his hot gf in the passanger seat. Lucky.
Old 09-03-2009, 03:58 PM   #7
thepartyman
New DSMtalker

95 gst
thepartyman's Gallery

Damn that made my day right there. One hell of a good kill, put him in his place. Wonder what he told his g/f "sorry my dick just shrunk a little"lol
Sponsored Links
Advertisement