DSMTalk Forums: Mitsubishi Eclipse, Plymouth Laser, and Eagle Talon Forum banner

I got a steal on a Evo with no damage and a clean title!

9K views 67 replies 28 participants last post by  Asmodeus 
#1 ·

14K without ttl but shit I think the cheapest Evo I have seen yet not ragged out. The owner some of you guys might know. Victor owner of BVP out of Orlando. Pretty sweet. Got to see the EvoX and we talked for a good while.
I should be picking her up this Wednesday if I can talk my higher ups(Navy) into letting me go down there.

See less See more
#11 ·
Yeah. I hope that I didnt know the previous owner before Victor. Carfaxed it and it was a repo before he picked it up. Drives real strong though so I think I am good. The meth kit I have will eventually make it on the car and I will get it retuned and try to keep it a little cleaner.

#19 ·
Picking her up tomorrow. I am very excited considering I havent drove more than 20 minutes since I can back off of a 7 1/2 month carrier cruise the 18th. I love driving you dont even know. I am also keeping the GST and probably making that gt42 powered.

#31 ·
Picking her up tomorrow. I am very excited considering I havent drove more than 20 minutes since I can back off of a 7 1/2 month carrier cruise the 18th. I love driving you dont even know.
Enjoy your Evo.

I am also keeping the GST and probably making that gt42 powered.
:rolleyes:

Naa, you know what. Go ahead. I'm going to let you figure out that lesson for yourself. I'll be quiet...

:cool:

#26 ·
Bought it today. Paid 15,190 all together. Also I hate Mitsubishis'. In the first 3 hours of owning the car I drove it to get food in Orlando, drove back to Jax and when I was coming off the exit the clutch went to the floor. Yeah. Got it registered on base barely and then I couldn't get it past the first light past security. Finally got it in gear and pulled into the Commisary parking lot. Found the hard line from the slave cracked. WTF. Thank god for a friend that came through with a Goodridge braided line. I owe him alot for that. Shifts good now. Now I am happy again and dirty.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.