DSMTalk Forums: Mitsubishi Eclipse, Plymouth Laser, and Eagle Talon Forum banner

Pics Of Black Rims On Eclipse's!! Please!

274K views 387 replies 234 participants last post by  J_DiZ 
#1 ·
Would like to check out your pics of black rimmed eclipses that are preferebly dark in color (but it doesn't matter) and even Talons/Lasers. mine is a dark green 2G GS-T, and i was thinking black rims. got chrome on two of the other cars, and wanted to go a bit different. plus these cars need a little more help looking "mean", so black hood/black rims/dark tint/decals should work wonders. :) Thanks.

#236 ·
I was just looking through here cause I got a email saying someone posted on this thread. I miss my car. I wish I wouldnt have sold it. Basterd.

#245 ·
#246 ·
dsm2006 said:
I agree very clean car and your rockin the HKS Carbon Ti exhaust. What downpipe are you using??
An ebay downpipe, "t-pros I believe" thats been cut a couple different times to get the right angle... If anyone knows of a good d/p that bolts up with this exhaust let me know, cause I still have a pretty bad exhaust leak:rolleyes:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.