DSMTalk Forums: Mitsubishi Eclipse, Plymouth Laser, and Eagle Talon Forum banner

Lowered Ride Pics - Post Yours Here

275K views 643 replies 334 participants last post by  diambo4life 
#1 ·
Lowered Ride Pics

Since the downfall of pics.dsm.org most of the similar threads with pics are now useless so I figured why not start a new one.

Post pictures of your 1-2-3G ride, lowered (before and after pics are welcome too). Please include a discription of your suspention setup and your personal thoughts on it. Take it away boys... and girls.

#235 ·
diambo4life said:
Sprint (2.0" drop)/AGX/TabooSpeedShop camber/toe kit(R)/Eibach eccentric bolts(F)
Damn, that's MY exact setup coppied to a T. :D Looks good, Mike. :)

#236 ·
Taboo said:
Damn, that's MY exact setup coppied to a T. :D Looks good, Mike. :)
You recommended it remember?;) I love it. I will have a new picture soon. I cut off "a few" coils off of the rear springs last weekend. Fender gap is the same now front and back and it seems to ride better.:dunno:

#237 ·
diambo4life said:
I cut off "a few" coils off of the rear springs last weekend. Fender gap is the same now front and back and it seems to ride better.:dunno:
That's what I wanted to do too - but with the stock rear springs. The ass of my car is just way too light for the Sprints. :dunno:

#242 ·
Holy crap, stickers!

That is the most beatiful 2G Talon, ever. The 97 Eclipse front end lines up PERFECTLY with the talon side skirts. I've always hated the 97 front end with 95 Eclipse side skirts, the car always looks nose heavy from the side, but your combo works perfect.

And I'm not normally a fan of black wheels, but against the white car with the signature black roof, it looks just right. The drop, wheel gap, and camber are all dead-on.

Kudos!

#251 ·

Wing removed, Eibach sportlines with tokico Illuminas, RMracing sway bars, free mods=drastically needing an upgrade, other cars are mine also=more broke than Mitsu is these days..........

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.