DSMTalk Forums: Mitsubishi Eclipse, Plymouth Laser, and Eagle Talon Forum banner

What other brand of car have you owned?

• BMW

Votes: 46 2.4%
  • Chrysler

Votes: 108 5.5%
  • Ford

Votes: 237 12.1%
  • GM

Votes: 324 16.6%
  • Honda/Acura

Votes: 301 15.4%
  • Hyundai/Korean

Votes: 29 1.5%
  • Mazda

Votes: 81 4.1%
  • Mercedes

Votes: 10 0.5%
  • Mitsubishi

Votes: 86 4.4%
  • Nissan/Infiniti

Votes: 137 7.0%
  • Subaru

Votes: 43 2.2%
  • Toyota/Lexus

Votes: 139 7.1%
  • VW/Audi/Porsche

Votes: 80 4.1%
  • Other

Votes: 80 4.1%
  • DSM 4 life! :)

Votes: 256 13.1%

What other brand of car have you owned?

75K views 460 replies 420 participants last post by  kajarvid 
#1 ·
Simple question - what other brand of car have you owned? Are you a DSMer until your dying breath, or was there a time when you secretly drove a Honda? :eek: ;)

#435 ·
Started my driving experience with a pontiac Grand am Gt 4 cyl. 5 speed. moved to an 05 G6 in 05 wrecked it and bought a 94 buick century hated it, ended up with a 95 grand marquis which i still have, added a jeep cherokee when i needed a 4x4 for winter, then after an argument with my dad (mr practical) ended up with a 2000 trans am. tore it appart for a bunch of upgrades after blowing the trans and then bought a second t/A for $7000 drove it quite a lot. then got a pretty descent deal on a 2001 corvette. I had a 1.8T eclipse for a while, played with it some never did get it legal and on the street. but after seeing some awesome DSM's at the drag strip I want one to play with bad.

#436 ·
i own a toyota altis/2007, well that car is quite impressive in its performance. i really love to drive my car. and actually my altis is with me for almost 3 years. take note it performs better and very efficient in fuel. one thing i love with my altis i can find its parts easily. cause it has a ver cheap parts. thanks for creating a thread like, cause everybody will certainly give their opinion regarding their car.

#439 ·
small list but here we go!

first car - 2004 Chevy Aveo - blown engine at 63,xxx miles. YES 63k
2nd car - 1988 Toyota Corolla - not the ae86 sadly but the 82. still a good car
3rd car - 1990 Eclipse - best of them ALL I think I'm staying with Mitsubishi for a while

#443 ·
Haven't researched enough to make a final decision but I like the cars Subaru puts out. Drove an '03 Outback when I lived with my parents and never had any issues with it. Mileage was pretty good and the engine had pep. My only knock against it is the lack of an aux port. Instead of listening to music and podcasts through my iPhone, I burned CDs like a caveman.

#446 ·
Norelco 7200 vs 7300

Philips Norelco 7200 versus 7300
Picking a Whiskers Trimmer Truly Isn't Troublesome. It will finish up being an awful dream if individuals endeavor to pick amidst two mammoths of their shaving business focus. Is the finish of the request?

No more my dear friend! The most moving hindrance to vanquish is that the sole at which individuals dismantle among a couple of the outstanding models in business generous. If considerable is Phillips, by then you realize you are responsible for a nailbiting decision to make. Settling on Norelco 7200 and 7300 is just a single such issue.

#455 ·
My car is a gray 2004 Nissan Altima. I think it’s a boy. Two of the door handles on my car are broken off, so you have to stick your fingers up into the door where the handle is missing and pry the remaining piece of handle up to open the passenger door and the back drivers side door.
The drivers side sun visor broke off suddenly one day and came dangling down in my face by some wires, which I promptly sawed through with my car key. It wasn't until I was angrily sawing through the second wire that it occurred to me that maybe this would affect something else. It did. The “trunk open” indicator light on the dash never shuts off now, and the lights on the dash that indicate when the blinkers or hazards are flashing don't work anymore. The sun visor itself is on the passenger side floorboard.
jiofi.local.html Login – Manage & Change your JioFi Wifi Password For PC - Download Best Apps & Softwares for PC

#456 ·
Philips Norelco 7200 versus 7300
Picking a Whiskers Trimmer Truly Isn't Troublesome. It will finish up being an awful dream if individuals endeavor to pick amidst two mammoths of their shaving business focus. Is the finish of the request?

No more my dear friend! The most moving hindrance to vanquish is that the sole at which individuals dismantle among a couple of the outstanding models in business generous. If considerable is Phillips, by then you realize you are responsible for a nailbiting decision to make. Settling on Norelco 7200 and 7300 is just a single such issue.

I'm thinking of it now and I may completely agree with this speaker about outstanding models.

#457 ·
Lets see....
71 Chevy Vega (auto)
75 Olds Starfire (auto)
78 Olds Starfire (auto)
82 Chevy Camaro Berlinetta (auto)
86 Honda CRX DX 5-spd
88 Honda CRX DX 5-spd
91 Honda CRX DX (auto)
91 Honda CRX Si (5-spd)
91 Honda CRX Si (5-spd)
02 Saturn SL2 (auto)
and still have a 00 Toyota Camry LE (auto),
in addition to my 97 Mitsu Eclipse GS-T Spyder (auto).

#458 ·
Isuzu Trooper Insignia 3.0 Turbo Diesel LWB (2005) This is my ninth! They had a catastrophic launch with the new 3.0 replacing their long-serving, albeit thirsty and relatively slow 3.2 unit. Up till then it was generally regarded as the best 4x4 SUV amongst folks like farmers and construction workers. When the new motor was promised most delayed their purchases to get the upgrade. Owing to a hideous error with the fuel injectors they ALL blew up after a week or two. https://forpc.onl/snaptube-for-pc jiofilocalhtml

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.