OHHH so close - DSM Forums: Mitsubishi Eclipse, Plymouth Laser, and Eagle Talon Forum: DSMtalk.com

HomeForumGalleryClassifiedsAbout UsAdvertiseContact Us

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   DSM Forums: Mitsubishi Eclipse, Plymouth Laser, and Eagle Talon Forum: DSMtalk.com > DSM Racing & Kill Story Discussion > Kill Stories

Notices

DSMTalk.com is the premier Mitsubishi Eclipse Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Old 09-13-2009, 04:12 PM   #1
Highbooost

Highbooost's Gallery
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
OHHH so close

Ok after arguing with you guys I finally went to the pool to catch some sun. While laying out I hear what sounds like a Harley but I know it isn't, so I check it and it is a late 60's blue Camaro with a blower sticking above the roof and wheelie bars not much I can do in my swim suit oh well.

Well I head home and as I am pulling into the parking lot who do I see but the camaro going right past me.... so I jump in the DSM and fire it up and began to chase him.

I get to the end of the street and I don't know which way he went, but there is some black guy waiting for the bus and I was like, "hey which did that blue muscle car go", he pointed straight and so I went stright to find the guy but I knew it was a bust because I was going into a plat.

Well I searched but nothing, finally I see two black guys standing in the drive and there is the car in the garage parked.... let the shit talk begin.

I yell out, "nice car"

he says, "thanks"

I said, " I saw that thing cruising around I chased you down to race"

he kinda laughed, " i was like no seriously I just chased you through 3 plats to find you, lets do this"

he responded, " do you know what you are asking?? do you know how fast that car is??"

I was like, "yea I know exactly how fast and what kind of car that is that is, 15" slicks with a blower sticking way out... that is why I want to race you."

At this point he was debating the idea...so I had to convince him that I was worthy of his time.

I said, " come on lets go out to 741 and do a 50mph roll" (that is total advantage me, big negative him, but watch how I play this)

He was like, "that is not my game, this is a drag car, and a 9 sec car on top of that"

I was like, "fine lets go from a dig... but you know I'm AWD right??"

He responds, " that won't matter one bit"

So I was like, "oh yea well lets go then?"

He was like, " dude you don't know what you are messing with!"

I was like, "you don't know what you are messing with, this is a 9 sec 4 cyl car" I jumped out and he walked over and I poped the hood.

He was like.... " sorry but I would win" or something like that

I was like, "your talk is cheap about how fast your car is, I'll show you how fast mine is!""

He was like, 'it cost me $20 to launch this car"

I responded, " what?? do you think it is cheap, easy and free for me??"

That was pretty much it... some less petty talk and I left.... ugggggggggg I wanted that one so bad.

Later Dr Turbo

PS: Considering myself a pro street racer I pulled every trick in the book to get this guy to race and he wouldn't.. oh well can't win/ race them all.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-13-2009, 04:18 PM   #2
_801_
New DSMtalker

93 Eclipse GS-T
_801_'s Gallery
Re: OHHH so close

Quote:
Originally Posted by Highbooost View Post
Ok after arguing with you guys I finally went to the pool to catch some sun. While laying out I hear what sounds like a Harley but I know it isn't, so I check it and it is a late 60's blue Camaro with a blower sticking above the roof and wheelie bars not much I can do in my swim suit oh well.

Well I head home and as I am pulling into the parking lot who do I see but the camaro going right past me.... so I jump in the DSM and fire it up and began to chase him.

I get to the end of the street and I don't know which way he went, but there is some black guy waiting for the bus and I was like, "hey which did that blue muscle car go", he pointed straight and so I went stright to find the guy but I knew it was a bust because I was going into a plat.

Well I searched but nothing, finally I see two black guys standing in the drive and there is the car in the garage parked.... let the shit talk begin.

I yell out, "nice car"

he says, "thanks"

I said, " I saw that thing cruising around I chased you down to race"

he kinda laughed, " i was like no seriously I just chased you through 3 plats to find you, lets do this"

he responded, " do you know what you are asking?? do you know how fast that car is??"

I was like, "yea I know exactly how fast and what kind of car that is that is, 15" slicks with a blower sticking way out... that is why I want to race you."

At this point he was debating the idea...so I had to convince him that I was worthy of his time.

I said, " come on lets go out to 741 and do a 50mph roll" (that is total advantage me, big negative him, but watch how I play this)

He was like, "that is not my game, this is a drag car, and a 9 sec car on top of that"

I was like, "fine lets go from a dig... but you know I'm AWD right??"

He responds, " that won't matter one bit"

So I was like, "oh yea well lets go then?"

He was like, " dude you don't know what you are messing with!"

I was like, "you don't know what you are messing with, this is a 9 sec 4 cyl car" I jumped out and he walked over and I poped the hood.

He was like.... " sorry but I would win" or something like that

I was like, "your talk is cheap about how fast your car is, I'll show you how fast mine is!""

He was like, 'it cost me $20 to launch this car"

I responded, " what?? do you think it is cheap, easy and free for me??"

That was pretty much it... some less petty talk and I left.... ugggggggggg I wanted that one so bad.

Later Dr Turbo

PS: Considering myself a pro street racer I pulled every trick in the book to get this guy to race and he wouldn't.. oh well can't win/ race them all.
Awesome story would have been an awesome race .
Old 09-13-2009, 04:20 PM   #3
Highbooost

Highbooost's Gallery

OH I'm still fired up about it.. oh well I am going back out right now to ... totally redeem myself.

Later DR Turbo

Old 09-13-2009, 05:14 PM   #4
frankozz
Ridiculous DSMtalker

91 Talon TSi AWD 6/4
frankozz's Gallery
Feedback Score: 39 reviews

And he was like yeh and I was like yeh and we were like totally...
Quote:
Originally Posted by mitsubishi_gsx View Post
Please explain how lube isn't usefull?
Old 09-13-2009, 05:18 PM   #5
MacGSX
Ridiculous DSMtalker

'99 GSX '15 F350 Lariat
MacGSX's Gallery
Feedback Score: 36 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by frankozz View Post
And he was like yeh and I was like yeh and we were like totally...
Wow, that was funny.

Jordan
Old 09-13-2009, 05:52 PM   #6
Highbooost

Highbooost's Gallery

OK back from the cruise.

Didn't get half way down the street and pull up to rustang GT, I didn't even look over..waste of time, however at the very next light a I see a buick regal T-type with two pillar gauges 30days and a younger guy driving it bust a left in front of me and I'm about to turn right. I pull up and give him some BOV and he returns the favor. I was hoping for him to enter the highway but he didn't and I don't like to race inside of town so nothing became of it as he turned in somewhere. Saw a TT Supra a little later but he was going the other way.

I was done and pulling in home and a rice rocket was right behind me so I figured hey why not... so I kept on going to the next light. There was an Accord with two teens in front of me going right and so was the bike and I. So I kinda let the Accord out ahead to give us some space. So I pull out and shift at like 12 mph to second and was going to wait for him to approach, but nOOoooooooo this dickwad guns it as soon as he turns, so here I am doing 15mph in second and the bike is already wizzing past me, but I don't give up and stay in it, but now the Fing Accord is in front of me and I have to hit the brakes, but the driver does something sweet and litterally pulls off to the side of the road so we can keep racing. So back on the gas agian and I get all through 3rd gear and make up ground quickly and do a real NLTS (no dsm link here) into 4th and by the middle of that gear I'm right on this bikes ass. We pull up to the next light I am furious this douche bag totally blew past me trying to be sweet so I pulled right up to him and said, "hey you wanna try that again without a head start this time" he declined. Oh well good day I guess. I live to street race again tomorrow.

Later Dr Turbo

In case you are wondering how these races are possible, where I live is weird. I live in a very populated area actually (the Mall) but as soon as you get 1/4 from it goes to a 5 lane interstate that runs flat and dead straight for like 4 miles (it runs parallel with an airport, same road the Wright Bros tested the Wright Flyer air plane on). So it goes from mad traffic to Indy speedway straight away, makes racing a breeze.
Old 09-13-2009, 06:02 PM   #7
Red1991TSI
Site Administrator

1991 Eagle Talon Tsi
Red1991TSI's Gallery
Feedback Score: 78 reviews

Maybe the Accord pulled over because he saw you flying up on his ass and wanted to get away from a dangerous situation? Funny how you're calling these people dickwad and douchebag, buy you're the one out hunting for these encounters.

I'm sorry but I still see your arrogance poking through with comments like you're a "pro street racer". There is no such thing. It's self annointed and proclaimed.

If anyone is ever injured by you. I'll be the first to provide these stories to the proper authority to document your profession.

Read the rules people!
Old 09-13-2009, 06:08 PM   #8
91turbodsm
Super DSMtalker

91 gst--sold
91turbodsm's Gallery
Feedback Score: 3 reviews

Man, that shit talking with the camaro was priceless. I was LMAO while reading all the posts.
Old 09-13-2009, 06:09 PM   #9
Highbooost

Highbooost's Gallery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red1991TSI View Post
Maybe the Accord pulled over because he saw you flying up on his ass and wanted to get away from a dangerous situation? Funny how you're calling these people dickwad and douchebag, buy you're the one out hunting for these encounters.

I'm sorry but I still see your arrogance poking through with comments like you're a "pro street racer". There is no such thing. It's self annointed and proclaimed.

If anyone is ever injured by you. I'll be the first to provide these stories to the proper authority to document your profession.
Wrong.. I was never even close or could have hit them, they deliberatley moved out the way to watch us race I have seen this before.

Later Dr COcky self absorbed pro street racer turbo

Dude I love these cars, they are so retarded fast too bad winter will soon be here.
Old 09-13-2009, 06:10 PM   #10
Mean2g
New DSMtalker

99 GSX Triple Black
Mean2g's Gallery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red1991TSI View Post

Ownage.
Old 09-13-2009, 06:12 PM   #11
91turbodsm
Super DSMtalker

91 gst--sold
91turbodsm's Gallery
Feedback Score: 3 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mean2g View Post
Ownage.
Lol, very true.
Old 09-13-2009, 06:14 PM   #12
MacGSX
Ridiculous DSMtalker

'99 GSX '15 F350 Lariat
MacGSX's Gallery
Feedback Score: 36 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Highbooost View Post
I'm right on this bikes ass.
I have no respect for you. If I was on my bike and some ass was tailing me I would make him stop and beat someones ass. It's sad that people here are buying into your "stories" I don't wish bad things upon others in this country but I hope.... You know what, it's not even worth it. Have fun giving the DSM community a bad name. Such a shame. I'll personally make sure to not enter any of your threads.

Dr. turbo, what a joke. I'll bet you talk to mad gurlz online too huh?

Jordan
Old 09-13-2009, 07:31 PM   #13
97BlkEclipse
DSMtalker

97 Eagle Talon Tsi AWD
97BlkEclipse's Gallery
Feedback Score: 2 reviews

I've literally read every fucking page of your build thread over at tuners, "Dr. "You have an amazing car and I give you alot of credit for doing what you did to your dsm. However, you are out of control with this teenager streetracing bullshit. You're only creating potentially dangerous situations and then you sign in here and spend the time writing it all down while your dick is still hard like we give a damn. You need to chill that ricer shit out because you will gain NO respect with those actions. You should have just stuck with your build thread. This is why I hate kill stories. Maybe it'll take you killing someone to realize this. Take it to the track please.
Old 09-13-2009, 07:54 PM   #14
Highbooost

Highbooost's Gallery

I'm not here for respect Spilner or to make new friends, and I am certainly not trying to increase the image of any car/manufacturer. I'm here to tell stories about my DSM spanking other vehicles, and I know most of you love reading them, so.... don't worry as long as I find good races you will be reading about them.

Good night Dr Turbo
Old 09-13-2009, 08:19 PM   #15
DSMissed
DSMtalker

94 Talon TSi AWD
DSMissed's Gallery

Keep being an idiot, maybe soon you will piss off the mods and you will get banned.

Too bad members couldn't petition other members out to keep the forums idiot free.

I have much respect for the DSM, as well as most other cars. I have 0 respect for idiot drivers... like YOU in particular. People like you cause accidents and most of the time it is the innocent bystander that gets hurt, or killed... And people like you give cars a bad name. Now the guy in the Audi, the Camaro, Accord and everyone else you try and race thinks we are all like YOU. Thanks alot for giving me a bad name.

I hope your car gets taken away and given to someone who will respect and appreciate it. I feel bad for it.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement