Evo X wheels non tpms valve stems - DSM Forums: Mitsubishi Eclipse, Plymouth Laser, and Eagle Talon Forum: DSMtalk.com

HomeForumGalleryClassifiedsAbout UsAdvertiseContact Us

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   DSM Forums: Mitsubishi Eclipse, Plymouth Laser, and Eagle Talon Forum: DSMtalk.com > DSM Tech Central > Suspension and Handling Tech

Notices

DSMTalk.com is the premier Mitsubishi Eclipse Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Old 06-10-2019, 08:11 PM   #1
baldj
DSMtalker

97 eagle talon tsi FWD
baldj's Gallery
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Evo X wheels non tpms valve stems

hey guy's hopefully somebody reads this as nobody has written in this section for over a year it's crazy not much going on in the forum anymore. I bought a set of evo x wheels for my 97 talon and had them powder coated black and have brand new tires to put on them. The problem is a couple of the tpms stems were rotted and no good. I'd like to just go with a bolt through after market stem or whatever will work really but after a week of searching the web for what others do or what will work I've found nothing. If anyone has any insight or first hand experience with this I'd greatly appreciate your input.
baldj is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-20-2019, 07:49 PM   #2
BISHILVR
Elite DSMtalker

MITSUBISHI GST 1999
BISHILVR's Gallery
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Re: Evo X wheels non tpms valve stems

Take it to the tire mounting place near you and ask them to just fit a regular rubber stem in it.
Old 06-22-2019, 10:03 AM   #3
baldj
DSMtalker

97 eagle talon tsi FWD
baldj's Gallery
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Re: Evo X wheels non tpms valve stems

Click image for larger version

Name:	talon wheels.jpg
Views:	7
Size:	99.2 KB
ID:	21695Thought i should update this since i fixed the problem i bought a very cheap set of aluminum valve stems off amazon and so far they are working great. I'm loving the new powder coated evo x wheels and they are gonna look even better with the evo brembo's I have coming.https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1
baldj is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement