DSMTalk Forums: Mitsubishi Eclipse, Plymouth Laser, and Eagle Talon Forum banner

Valve cover pics

69K views 300 replies 111 participants last post by  SLEEPS 
#1 ·
Brendan's green gsx (don't mind them being dirty)

And mine (damn looks good w/ just silver and black) :)

See less See more
#106 ·
K_Mans_TSI said:
You should send it to me to clearcoat and make SHINEY!

Eh, its shiny enough for my taste lol.

And if I send you anything I'll want more than just a clear coat done to it lol.. I could do that on my own.

I'm still thinking about having a helmet done, but I think it'd be bad of me to have the helmet painted before the car. :( :wall:

#112 ·
Pookers said:
I understand you keep saying tat, but in my case i have NEVR ever hd that happen. I know for a fact i have hit heat cycles and never had this issue.
It's something you might not have noticed, If you paint a valve cover red and put high temp clear on it, After a few months it turns orange.

#117 ·
Yeah I have an Evo3. The powder coater made it look like an anodized red, he sprayed a silver first then a translusent red over that. Before that he shaved the letters to a mirror then after all that sprayed he put a clear with red flake over everything, letters too. So when you look at it you can see the letters sparkle... The pics just dont do it justice. You have see it in person, he did an awesome job.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.